shape
carat
color
clarity

San Diego Lady; LOVE LOVE the hair!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness; that haircut is so cute! I love it!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I noticed it with her new avatar
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second that...and I like the darker color too.
1.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 9:41:07 PM
Author: FireGoddess
1.gif
Lol.....me too!!
I noticed your avatar change and thought, wow it looks great! but since I commented another time about your hair, I didn''t want you to think I was some stalker, lol.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That''s so funny! I just saw SDL''s posts in another thread and thought WOW SDL looks sooooo great!!! I love the hair, too! New makeup???

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I noticed it earlier. I LOVE it!!! Looks great on you.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*bump* It looks great SDL!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Skippy!

I thought the same thing, and wanted to tell her, but didn''t want to jack the thread where I first saw it.

SDL it looks fab!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 10:23:32 AM
Author: Ellen
LOL Skippy!

I thought the same thing, and wanted to tell her, but didn't want to jack the thread where I first saw it.

SDL it looks fab!

Me to Ellen; I saw it at show me the ring and I thought no, I can't say something there when someone is so happy showing off their ring.

Plus, her earlier cute pic inspired me to put my pic for my avatar. Then I saw her new picture last night and thought that is too cute; she has to know!!!

Yeah, for San Diego Lady's new adorable hair cut and color
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Good catch, Skippy. SDL, I love your new pic. So attractive that hair. You really are a lovely lady.

shay

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
San Deigo Lady you look gorgeous and as for your wedding photos, wow! Your dress, your make-up, your hair - it was all so perfect and you looked radiant.

Marriage is obviously suiting you.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look great and I love that hair colour!!!!!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, lady, you look great!! Love the new look!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 2:13:31 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
OH MY STARS!
face23.gif
lol What a nice surprise!! You are all SO DARLING!! Really so lovely. Well.. here''s a larger picture.. do you mind? Ack. It was time for a change.

I''ve changed a bit of my make up style as well.. :) Since the last week of December I''ve shed 11 pounds.. and I''m 15 pounds to my goal weight. :) So.. I wanted a new look, something clean and sophisticated.. I am 40 now (ack.. almost 41).. so.. it had to be optionally sassy but classic.
9.gif
I just needed a new actual style.. :) The picture was the end of the evening.. so.. yes.. bathrobe. ROFL
20.gif

You guys.. you''re so good for self esteem :) Thank you!

Congrats on doing so well towards your goal. Yes, a reward was totally appropriate. I love the new look. The cut and color so flatter your face.

On an aside, when do you turn 41? Mine''s April 28. yup 41 staring me down.
20.gif

shay

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SDL,

Your new look is spectacular. You have the basic "right stuff" to start off with, of course, but I love the new look with which you have put it together!

BTW, I feel that at 41 I was just hitting my prime. I think I was at my prettiest and sexiest in my early 40''s.

Deb
34.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so happy you posted a bigger pic! You look awesome; great job on the weight lose!!!!
Yippppeeee!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2007 11:38:46 AM
Author: AGBF

SDL,

Your new look is spectacular. You have the basic 'right stuff' to start off with, of course, but I love the new look with which you have put it together!

BTW, I feel that at 41 I was just hitting my prime. I think I was at my prettiest and sexiest in my early 40's.

Deb
34.gif
Ditto Deb, I very much feel that way too. SDL, have you ever seen our Weekly Workout Thread? We have a lot of fun and encourage each other to keep on working out and eat right, hop on over and share some tips!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL, I love the new cut..I''ve been thinking about doing some cutting off of the hair myself for something a little more sassy and trendy..you''re looks fab...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh SDL, I love your new look. It''s fabu!!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Love the haircut, too! The makeup, hair color, everything. You look great!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Michelle,

You were always adorable, but...... now you are even MORE adorable. Love your new haircut. How have you been?

Linda

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
SDL, i love the new haircut! it suits you so well! i love how it frames your face. only certain people can carry off that look. i''ve tried that haircut in the past and it does not look good on me. i think it''s cuz of my round face.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
SDL,

Hey beautiful girl!!! It has only been less than 6 month since our last GTG and you are lookng 10 times as hot as then!!! Congratulations on all the goals accomplished! I will definately see you in May when I move to San Diego!

By the way, I am happy to report that I have since borken off my engagement, but am now dating a truely wonderful man - The RIGHT one for me!

zhuzhu

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I Love the hair toooooo!!! You look so young :) IT IS TERRIFIC!!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 10:00:01 PM
Author: Sophie

Date: 2/9/2007 9:41:07 PM
Author: FireGoddess
1.gif
Lol.....me too!!
I noticed your avatar change and thought, wow it looks great! but since I commented another time about your hair, I didn''t want you to think I was some stalker, lol.
Hahaha Sophie, that''s exactly how I felt when I saw her new avatar too, except I had recently commented on the lovely green she was wearing that looked great on her!

SDL - your new look is modern and sophisticated and it suits you to a t!! Love, love, love it. 40 is fabulous baby!!
10.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 7:33:24 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Woo & HLMR~ Y''all are so sweeeeet! Thank you!!
35.gif
Being 40 & happily married is FANBLOODYTASTIC! lol
9.gif
emlove.gif
Damn straight!!!
9.gif

shay

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
You go, Girl! You look like a gorgeous 33-year-old!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results