shape
carat
color
clarity

San Diego DSL or Cable??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Hey All,

Those of you lovely ladies living in Southern CA, which internet provider do you use? Do you use DSL ro Cable? and which do you find to be less expensive? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
We live in rural San Diego County and don''t have a choice...we''re on sattelite, we''re at the end of the block and no one else will come 50 feet up to our house to install. We''re moving into the city of San Diego this summer and when we do we''ll go with a cable bundle package to include phone, TV and internet service.

Did you find an apartment?

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Yes I found a cute little studio in Hillcrest. It is definately a downgrade in size but hopefully the "city-living feel" of the Hillcrest area will make-up for the lost in living space.... :))

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I love Hillcrest, we go to the movies and dinner there all of the time. I''m hoping you love it! It definitely has the city living feel but isn''t as busy as the Gaslamp and downtown gets, filled with tourists, which would likely get old after a while, it''s more quaint and quirky. And you''re close to Balboa Park, Little Italy, Mission Hills, downtown, etc. It''s a great location!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
That''s what I heard too! Next time when you come to Hillcrest we should definately get coffee, or better, let''s plan for a SD PS-Get-together soon!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
zhuzhu,

Coffee or an SD get together, either way I''d love to. I make where we live sound more rural than it is...we live 35-40 minutes from Hillcrest (without traffic).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results