shape
carat
color
clarity

same day flight?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bopitaddict

Shiny_Rock
does anyone know of any airlines that have specials for same day flights? i wanted to surprise her with the proposal, so i was planning on taking a day off, fly down to ask her parents (and family) for permission when i take them out to lunch or something, and then fly back that same day. i''m sort of set on asking them in person... if no one knows anything, then i''ll probably have to suck it up and pay the price...

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
depends on where you are. Most airlines charge an arm and a leg for same day travel because they figure it is business travel and the companies are paying. If you have Southwest (not my favorite airline, but reasonably reliable) they are the best bet for same day travel because their prices stay static..always the same price per leg of trip no matter when flown. They are usually not on things like expedia, but go to the southwest.com website and see what those prices are like.

GETanEDGE

Rough_Rock
Southwest and Jet Blue if they are in your area.
If you book far enough in advance you can get special super saver discounts from Southwest.com.
I flew up to see my GF''s parents about a month ago and was able to get a flight from LAX to Oakland for only 99 bucks.
Got there at 9, took them out to lunch, did the deed, got back to LA at 5pm. The GF had no clue I was gone.
I would highly recommend going the extra mile and flying out to see the parents though. It will really impress them and show
them how serious you really are about their daughter. It''ll be one of those things they remember and feel good about for the rest
of their lives.

bopitaddict

Shiny_Rock
jenwill, chapman, getwill,

thanks for the help, i got a sameday ticket via southwest... after all the springbreakers... now i have to just hope she doesn''t read this forum. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results