shape
carat
color
clarity

Salton Jewelry Spa Cleaning Solution

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Need cleaning solution for your Salton Jewelry Spa and find the dreaded words "out of stock" on the www.esalton.com website? I have the solution
9.gif

I emailed customer service at the esalton website regarding the out of stock staus and when would more cleaning solution be available? I received an email with the following:

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your e-mail. You can contact our Consumer Relations
Department for assistance toll free at 800-233-9054 or 800-947-3744 during
the hours of 8am to 5:30 pm CST. They may also be reached via e-mail
at [email protected].

Please keep in mind that the department's highest call volume occurs on
Mondays & Tuesdays. Thank you for contacting us and for your patience
during this time.

Sincerely,
Salton Retail Outlet

I called the toll free number and asked my question. The person I spoke with informed me that he had the cleaner in stock and could sell it to me. I inquired as to why he had the cleaner but the website did not. He informed me that they were two separate companies under the Salton unbrella. Not only did he have it in stock, he could sell it to me for $7.00 where as the website price is $7.99. Also, I was not charged a shipping fee, only tax, since this division is a warranty type division and they do not charge shipping for warranty items, and they consider this to be a warranty item. So I ordered two bottles and today received UPS ground tracking information
36.gif
I informed him that I was going to let others know about this opportunity and he said he had many bottles in stock and to give them a call. I am just about out of the cleaner and am thrilled that there will be no jewelry cleaning down time
35.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for this information! I just bought the Salton Jewlery Spa and love it! While I know I won''t need the powder immediately, it''s good to know where I can get it when I need more!!!
36.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome Libster! Thanks so much for your detective work and sharing the info with us! I wasn''t sure what I was going to do since I am almost out, and I too would appreciate not having any jewelry cleaning downtime either!!

Thanks again!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results