shape
carat
color
clarity

Salon/Spa tipping?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
FI got me a gift certificate for a half day at the salon/spa and I have my appointment set for tomorrow morning! I''m so excited, but I have no idea what I''m supposed to do about tipping
33.gif
. I''ve never been to a day (or is it "de") spa or any spa before. I imagine I''ll be seeing a bunch of different people. Do I tip them all? Do I do one big tip at the end? Is a tip included in a spa package? Help!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would ask at the desk beforehand what the appropriate way to do it is. When I see different people at my salon I just leave tips at the front desk for them all at the end in little envelopes. I do tip the big players and I usually tip between 10-20% of the service, depending on how good it was.

Some places also will let you leave a bigger tip and then split it themselves, but it isn''t as common I don''t think.

Have a great time! I am so jealous!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 10:51:02 PM
Author:robbie3982
FI got me a gift certificate for a half day at the salon/spa and I have my appointment set for tomorrow morning! I''m so excited, but I have no idea what I''m supposed to do about tipping
33.gif
. I''ve never been to a day (or is it ''de'') spa or any spa before. I imagine I''ll be seeing a bunch of different people. Do I tip them all? Do I do one big tip at the end? Is a tip included in a spa package? Help!
This is probably what I would do. Also, when you are checking out, you could just ask them to add 15% and give it to the person who provided your service. I usually do that because I don''t want to think about how much to leave, and then i stress whether I left too much, or too little...and who wants to stress after being at the spa!!! ENJOY and RELAX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results