shape
carat
color
clarity

Sad, Turkish airlines flight 1951

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Three employees out of 4 on the flight died
7.gif
HERE

I didn''t know these guys but it did make me think about all the miles I''ve logged flying for the company. I''ve always been blase about air travel, but now...not so much.
39.gif

Date: 2/27/2009 9:28:24 PM
Author:purrfectpear
Three employees out of 4 on the flight died
7.gif
HERE

I didn''t know these guys but it did make me think about all the miles I''ve logged flying for the company. I''ve always been blase about air travel, but now...not so much.
39.gif

I''m sorry to hear this, purrfect. Did you know them personally?

And I know the feeling...I travel a lot for my company too and all the plane crashes lately are making me very nervous!

I didn''t work with them. They were on the military side, and I work in commercial. I think I''m just doubly shocked because a lot of internal emails (rumor factory) said they all walked off OK. The official company position was not released for several days in order to notify the family members.

Date: 2/28/2009 11:01:00 AM
Author: purrfectpear
I didn''t work with them. They were on the military side, and I work in commercial. I think I''m just doubly shocked because a lot of internal emails (rumor factory) said they all walked off OK. The official company position was not released for several days in order to notify the family members.

Oooh, that is rough.

I am so sorry PP.
15.gif

Its terrible. And very worrying.

This is very sad for everyone at Boeing, as well as the families of all the people killed. The crash is really unsettling for me because I fly Turkish Air regularly, and it has always seemed like a pretty safe airline before...but I guess that doesn''t prevent terrible things from happening.
7.gif

Date: 3/1/2009 8:03:45 AM
Author: Lorelei
Its terrible. And very worrying.
ditto.
15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP