shape
carat
color
clarity

Sad news

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
my sister passed away last night. She was admitted into ICU on Tuesday and I was by her side the entire time until she passed, as was my mother, brother, sister's partner and my wonderful fiancé. My sister's condition had worsened quickly and she never got the chance to see the photos of my dress, I think deep down she knew she wasn't going to be there and it was as painful for her to miss it as it is for me. I am deeply saddened by this huge and profound loss, I knew it was inevitable but I was not ready, who is I suppose. My sister was the light of my life and I will miss her deeply. I will pick myself up and get back into my own life but right now I am so sad and I keep crying when I think of her missing my wedding, I do know she will be there in spirit but right now that hardly helps. Just wanted to share. Thanks Ladies.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Ladybug! :((
I remember reading your posts about your sister, your dress, & your wedding. I was wishful that she would be able to see your dress. You two seemed to adore each other from your posts I read-- and have a strong bond that death cannot break.

I'm so so sorry for your loss. :(sad So sad and heartbreaking for you despite knowing it would come soon. My condolences to you and your family. ((HUGS))

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very sorry for your terrible loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ladybug I am so sorry for your loss.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladybug: my deepest condolences to you and your family.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Keep her with you in spirit.
HUGS.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Ladybug, I'm so sorry.

I'll be praying for you and your family.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh honey. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

There aren't any words of comfort to offer that can make your pain less right now, but please know you are in my thoughts and my prayers are with you and your family.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Ladybug sweetheart, I can't tell you how saddened I am to hear your news. I've been thinking of you and your family since your dress thread started. I'm so sorry.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh ladybug, I am so so so sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Ladybug, I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss, LadyBug.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
As usual you ladies are the best....thank you all. Xoxxoxox

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Prayers and strength across the miles....

kind regards--Sharon

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I am so so sorry for your loss. If at any point you're ready to talk about ways to remember her at your wedding, you've got people here who can help.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace & strength during this difficult time. I hope the your sister will be with you at your wedding -- with the best view in the house.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
So sorry, Ladbug. My deepest condolences.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss, LadyBug. Losing a sister has got to be one of the hardest things to accept.

Like Deco, I believe that she'll have a front row seat at your wedding and will enjoy every moment of your happiness.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Ladybug im so, so sorry ;( im thinking of you and your family now, hoping for you to get through this terrible time...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss! thoughts and prayers to your family.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladybug...so sorry for your loss... Moving forward honoring her memory and making her apart of your fondest memories will help you heal... Maybe you could wear something that was dear to her during your ceremony and take the best part of her with her down that aisle... She would want you to persevere.... Again..so sorry for your loss...and the loss and void your family is feeling.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to read your sad news, Ladybug. I can't think of a single thing to say that will help at all, but we are here for you if you need us. My thoughts are with you and your family as you grieve and remember her. Rest assured though that she will not miss a single second of your big day.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my prayers. Hugs.

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Ladybug - I'm very sorry for your loss, the passing away of a loved one is often very difficult to assimilate, but I'll keep you and your family in my prayers, I'm sure your sister will be watching you and wishing you the best on your big day.

KA

Shiny_Rock
I am really sorry. I can't even imagine such a loss.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I'm soooo sorry to hear about the sad news. many prays sending your way

Miss_GG

Rough_Rock
Thats just horrible to hear, I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family through such a hard time x

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Bless her heart....prayers for comfort for you and your family.

Hugs,
Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results