shape
carat
color
clarity

Sad news

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what your are going through. I feel guilty for writing the post I just did. :nono:

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family can take comfort in each other and in remembering all the wonderful times you shared. It sounds like you have a caring, supportive family and fiance and it is wonderful that you can be there for each other through what is surely a terrible time for all of you. Rest assured your sister will be with all of you on your wedding day, if not on the dance floor, she is in your hearts.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I'm so sorry! You are so strong. I remember your first post. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope she's in a better place.

She will be there for your wedding. No doubt about it. We lost my husband's father only 2 weeks before our wedding. It was very very hard. He was there is spirit. He gave us a gorgeous wedding day in an otherwise ugly, nasty and rainy April. Just the Saturday before our wedding it snowed! Your sister will help you out as well. . .

We had a memorial bouquet for all of our passed loved ones. And they were all named in our program. Maybe you could have a special flower on the altar for your sister. . .

We also played a song at our wedding in memory of his father. It packed the dance floor. People were crying, but that's because it was so super fresh. Maybe you could do something similar. It was a really great tribute.

If you need anything - let us know! We are here to help you and hold your hand. I'm so sorry :(

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
Ladybug you have my deepest condolences... I'll say a prayer for you and your family. I am glad you are blessed with such a wonderful, supportive fiance during these times.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I'm really sorry for you loss ladybug

This is utterly tragic and I am so sorry to hear it. I don't know what I would do if my sister wasn't at my wedding. My heart goes out to you. I hope you find the strength you need to carry on. Good luck to you at this devastating time.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I'm so so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you beautiful sweet ladies!!! I appreciate you all so much!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry about your sister, Ladybug1. Will be thinking about you...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss ladybug.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Very sorry for your loss.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I am sooo sorry. I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now. Please know that you sister has found peace, in whatever faith you believe in and follow... :(sad

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
;( ;( ;(

I'm so sorry ladybug. Praying for strength for you and your family.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results