shape
carat
color
clarity

Sacramento,Ca dealers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miata007

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Does anyone know where can I find a good dealer in Sacramento, CA?
I am looking for a diamond 3/4 to 1 carat around $4000 to $7000 range.
So far, I've looked in Jared and Kay Jewelers. They are the same company, the salesman told me. I've found a stone I like at Jared, but they do not budge on the price. Is that really reasonable for them to be firm on the price or I should look in the internet? The internet does offer really good price but I am afraid of the hassle and mounting the ring. Any thought?

PS. I was with my girlfriend at the time when I was at Jared. They may take advantage of that.

Thank you!

:))

jamesd

Shiny_Rock
I've no personal experience with them but there's an EightStar dealer in Sacramento. Worth a look if you haven't seen EightStars and at least you know an EightStar dealer does appreciate excellent cut. You'll have to ask EightStar for the details, though - I don't know who all the EightStar dealers are, just happen to know there's one in Sacramento.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results