shape
carat
color
clarity

Rugby World Cup Time!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Just two more days! I know many have traveled to NZ to get to some matches and soak up the atmosphere, what I wouldn't give to be down there...

Any rugby fans in the US here? Ireland are playing the USA on Sunday. It's going to be around 2am USA time though...do any fans know where one could watch the match? Would places show recordings? I'm mad to watch it, I'll be in the NY/NJ area any ideas please let me know!

Come in Ireland!! :appl:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I'M SO EXCITED! I plan on catching as many games as I can, especially when I'm IN NEW ZEALAND! (Excited? Me? Nooooooo.)

Love rugby. L-O-V-E.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
princesss|1315422105|3011874 said:
I'M SO EXCITED! I plan on catching as many games as I can, especially when I'm IN NEW ZEALAND! (Excited? Me? Nooooooo.)

Love rugby. L-O-V-E.
Agh I am SO JEALOUS!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, you'll understand this. I lost my RWC ticket last night. Could not find it anywhere. Just about called my friend that I'm going with in tears because I couldn't find it. After 45 minutes of tearing my apartment apart, I finally found it and put it someplace where I'll see it every day AND my friend says she'll text me every day for the next 3 weeks until we leave to ask me where it is.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I actually panicked a little just reading that. Would you consider taping it to the inside of your suitcase so you definitely don't forget it?! :cheeky:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I just ordered the camera bag/purse I'll be taking with me. Once I get it, the ticket is going in there right next to my passport. And I will check it every morning and night.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results