shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Asscher auction on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=asscher-diamonds-for-charity

There are some beautiful (and pricey!) pieces up for grabs! Some highlights:

necklace-large.jpg

* Pendant: 5.36 carat Royal Asscher® Cut diamond of G color and VS1 clarity. Diamond is set in one hand-cut piece of black onyx and has a 32 brilliant cut diamond surround with a total diamond weight of 0.95 carats.
* Diamond symbolic of fifth generation: 5.01 carat Royal Asscher® Cut diamond of G color and VS1 clarity.
* Diamond symbolic of fourth generation: 4.04 carat Royal Asscher® Cut, E color and internally flawless clarity.
* Diamond symbolic of third generation: 3.31 carat Royal Asscher® Cut, F color and VS2 clarity.
* Diamond symbolic of second generation: 2.01 carat Royal Asscher® Cut, F color and VS2 clarity.
* Diamond symbolic of first generation: 1.06 carat Royal Asscher® Cut, F color and VS1 clarity.
* Necklace: 96 Royal Asscher® Cut diamonds totaling 53.26 carats.

asscher18_2-large.jpg

3.31 Total Carat Weight

asscher_18-large.jpg

A dazzling 7.28 carat natural fancy yellow pear shaped diamond pendant set in 18K Yellow Gold. The diamond is beautifully framed by white diamonds set in platinum. A sixteen inch platinum chain completes this breathtaking necklace.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, I would NEVER buy something that pricey on ebay!!! I don''t even think that first necklace is that pretty. And it probably costs more than my 3400 square foot house!!

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh.....I love that middle one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results