shape
carat
color
clarity

Round Jeff White Sapphire 6.3mm 1.47

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm sadly listing my Jeff White Stone. As I said in the listing, I love it, but I never wear it.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-glad-i-kept-the-jeff-white-sapphire-its-insanely-gorg.162093/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-glad-i-kept-the-jeff-white-sapphire-its-insanely-gorg.162093/page-2[/URL]

I'm also selling a few other things:

.6ct Alexandrite from Tan: $120
Lightening Ridge Black Opal: $300
Dana Nigeria Spess, 2.06ct, 8.6x7.1: $170
Vintage White Gold Setting only: $250
http://www.rubylane.com/item/805115-RL1212/European-Cut-Diamond-Engagement-Ring?popup=1

You can contact me through the DB listing if you're interested in any info.

jw2.jpg

_7534.jpg

_7535.jpg

_7537.jpg

tara3056

Shiny_Rock
Gosh I wish I could swing the sapphire right now!!!! But with my recent projects, I just can't :( Good luck selling it, and if for some crazy reason it doesn't sell, I'd be stalking you for it in a few months!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I'm drooling here. It must be a wrench to sell it, Athena, you're generous to do it. Wish I could do it too -- & would if I hadn't done too many other things just recently. I'm sure it won't take long to find a new home! The price is more than reasonable, and it's fabulous.

--- Laurie

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1372462946|3474040 said:
Wow, I'm drooling here. It must be a wrench to sell it, Athena, you're generous to do it. Wish I could do it too -- & would if I hadn't done too many other things just recently. I'm sure it won't take long to find a new home! The price is more than reasonable, and it's fabulous.

--- Laurie

I couldn't agree more - all that and its a Jeff White too! I put it up in the SGBTS thread in CS thinking that with all the gazillion newcomers stopping by for ERs :roll: , it should go fast - lets hope the newcomers know enough to check that thread. Athena, wouldn't it be cool to think that your very lovely and loved stone was center stage in an er? :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
minousbijoux|1372463444|3474048 said:
JewelFreak|1372462946|3474040 said:

--- Laurie

I couldn't agree more - all that and its a Jeff White too! I put it up in the SGBTS thread in CS thinking that with all the gazillion newcomers stopping by for ERs :roll: , it should go fast - lets hope the newcomers know enough to check that thread. Athena, wouldn't it be cool to think that your very lovely and loved stone was center stage in an er? :appl:

That would make me soooo excited!!! Thank you for the shout out in the SGBTS thread!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just wow on that sapphire! Incredible! The new owner will be over the moon, I bet!

devaughnb

Rough_Rock
Hello, i'd be interested in hearing more details. I'd PM you but i don't know how :)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You can send me a message through the DB link. It goes straight to my email address.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results