shape
carat
color
clarity

Round halo mounting with plain band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, ladies! I used to post on this website three or four years ago...it''s been a while since I''ve been so busy with my new baby girl, Naiya. I just wanted to post some pics of my soon-to-be new mounting. My husband and I put it on layaway and it will be on my hand---forever---in two more months! My .60 carat center stone is currently set in just a basic bezel setting...which I love, but I''ve always wanted just a little more bling...which is exactly what I''m getting! I''m so excited!

Pics following of my new mounting and my 17-month-old baby girl. (She already loves jewelry! LOL!)

Click this link to see my current setting: My Ring

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the ring with a random, loose .60 point diamond thrown in it:

ring3495.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
...and with my wedding band (which desperately needs replated and resized two 1 1/2 sizes smaller). The jeweler is also going to thin my band down to match the width of my new engagement ring mounting.

ring4598.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
side profile...not crazy about hearts...but like them on my engagement ring since it''s from my hubby. :)
I especially love this ring because it''s heavy and very substantial. I also like the modern band mixed with the antique halo.

ring0896.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
...side view with my wedding band...wish I would have had the flash on for all of these pics. It doesn''t sparkle very much in the pics, but man does it sparkle in person! :)

ring4353.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
...and last but not least, my beautiful baby girl, Naiya! AS YOU CAN SEE, SHE''S ALREADY LOVIN'' THE JEWELRY! LOL!!!

Naiya8905.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Earlier tonight....She loves the camera...and her bunny!

Naiya3457.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
At the mall earlier this week...

Naiya17mos2.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
She already has her driver''s permit!

Naiya3423.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, last one...lol. I just love her soooo much!!! :)

naiya17mos1.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Your daughter is beautiful! You definitely have a reason to be a proud momma
1.gif

Congrats on the reset. Funny thing, I have a .60 ct ACA that so desperately wants to find a new home in a halo! I will be waiting for pics
2.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
singer----I loved reading your story from your previous thread (thanks for including it). What a romantic, lovely story about you and your hubby!

On to the ring----love your new setting (especially the profile), it will look great with your original wedding band...just perfect!

Lastly--your daughter Naiya! Holy moly, she is just ADORABLE! She looks so good for the camera maybe she will follow in her Daddy''s footsteps and you will get to see her on TV too!

Congratulations on everything!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
the new setting is beautiful, enjoy

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, ladies, for your kind comments. I''m really loving my soon-to-be new ring. I just hope the space inbetween the ring and my wedding band doesn''t bother me. Oh, and here''s another pic of my daughter...my favorite picture of her, which I couldn''t find last night.

Naiya16mos1.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Well, for some reason I can''t "reply" to my old thread where I posted pics of my husband and I right after we got married. So, I guess I''ll just post a few here. I am very proud of myself because I gained only 30 pounds when I was pregnant with our daughter, Naiya (but I was already pretty "thick" when I got pregnant, if you know what I''m sayin''....LOL!). Well, within 6 months after I had her, I lost exactly 50 pounds! So, If I''m doing my math correctly, I am 20 pounds lighter than I was on our wedding day...or BEFORE I even GOT pregnant. Yay! I''m so glad the weather is getting nicer, because now I can go on power walks with Naiya (in her stroller, of course...lol.)

Anyway, here are a few pics of my husband (he''s stayed the same...lol) and me from New Year''s Eve ''09.

devlauranewyears09.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Just me...

lauranewyears09.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
my hubby...

devonnewyears09.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, and just so ya''ll know, my head is not as short and squatty as it appears in the photos. I rotated the original picture because it was sideways on the monitor...and now my head looks short!!
emcrook.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new ring, it''s beautiful. Your daughter is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, MMT!!!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Both your ring and your daughter are beautiful! And your hubby looks like quite a catch!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, snicklefritz! Yeah, I feel lucky...most days. LOL!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 3:40:23 PM
Author: singer
my hubby...
Geez, my husband''s head is all short and squatty too! He actually has a longer face. Funny stuff.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember you; aww, what a beautiful ring and family!!!! Looks like life is treating you well, many congrats!! Your daughter is adorable
36.gif
Kudos on the weight loss and looking fab!!!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Skippy123! Life is good for the most part, just wish we had a little more money so we could have another baby.
7.gif
A baby cost a lot more than a new mounting, unfortunately.
emcry.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So nice to hear from you, Singer!!!!! I just love your new setting, and your baby girl is soooooo cute!!!!!! You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!
Im so glad you are well!!!!!! Hope to see you around more often now!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Singer,
I remember you!!
35.gif

Love the new setting. Your Daughter is just adorable. Love the pic with you and your hubby. You look terrifc.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on the new ring and your daughter is just precious!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results