Band color

• Rose

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

sparkly_blonde

Rough_Rock
I’m a pseudo lady in waiting. Future hubby insists on picking out the wrong himself, but, I am allowed to pick the band. My dream ring has always been a simple Tiffany Lucida 6mm band and I’m all about saving money. I found one in rose gold used and I also found an 8mm 18k yellow gold vintage band. I love them both! What would be your vote? The photo of the rose gold band is 9k and the yellow gold band is 22k. Unfortunately I don’t have 18k in either to compare. Thank you! DFC284A7-5CD5-4719-8334-5991BD4147B7.jpeg 7C6E735A-1952-4A92-BD2C-4FD6D57F76D1.jpeg

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
both are very nice on you. i feel the rose gold on you appears more pleasing, to me. the yellow offers more contrast.

have fun!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the rose gold

What carot is your ER going to be ?
if they arnt the same (or within 4 carots of each other) one is going to get scratched by the other

sparkly_blonde

Rough_Rock
I like the rose gold

What carot is your ER going to be ?
if they arnt the same (or within 4 carots of each other) one is going to get scratched by the other

I'm not planning on wearing them together. I'll either wear it on my right hand or save it for special occasions. I honestly didn't want an e-ring - just the band. Future hubby insisted on picking out an e-ring, so this was the compromise. :)

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
I originally put yellow gold....because it’s my personal preference, but after seeing both on your skin I changed my vote to rose. I think it’s more flattering on your hand.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both look good on you, but I prefer the rose.

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
Rose looks very flattering and, well, rosy on you! Love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results