Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Romantic B&B in Long Island??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nvshelat

Rough_Rock
Hello,

So I''m going to propose during sunrise (I know, I''m mean, dragging her out of bed and all) but was wondering if anyone knew of a romantic B&B in or around Long Island within reasonable driving distance of the Glen Cove area? I''m new to the area, just moved here for school, so I don''t know the area too well.
Thanks!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I''m not from the area, so I can''t answer your question. Just wanted to say congrats beforehand. You''ll have to give the follow-up story after you propose.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
You might ask Jonathan at GoG...and maybe he will have a new concept as a result...shopping and buying packages for those from out of town!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Look into the Greenporter in Greenport, LI- on the North Fork. It''s not a B&B but it''s a chic newly re-done place w/ a nice spa- also close to some nice vineyards w/ tasting rooms, etc.

My ring was actually made in Glen Cove, LI. My husband is from LI and his parents have a place on the North Fork so I am pretty familiar with it. You should google North Fork, LI for possible B&b options.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Geez, I'm from around here and don't know of *ANY* B&Bs unless you're going to the Hamptons area which will be a good 1 1/2 drive from Glen Cove....maybe some in Westchester...but then again, I've never looked....that area isn't really a B&B type place but I could be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.