shape
carat
color
clarity

Rollercoasters

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Hi folks! This is my first post in this forum, usually I stick to LIW/BWW. I just got engaged a few weeks ago. We are doing a cruise wedding (sort of) and are going to Disney World for two days after the cruise (not really on purpose, but I booked our flights with miles and we are "forced" to stay an extra night in Orlando). We are going to TTC on the cruise (or even the week before, depending on cycle timing). Assuming it worked, I could be anywhere from too early to test or just at the missed period mark during Disney. Am I okay to go on rides? I know the rides are pretty tame, no crazy rollercoasters or anything, but I'm not sure. A friend of mine is preggo and is going to ask her doc for me at her next appointment, but I thought I would ask here. I am guessing it's probably okay seeing how lots of people go on living normal lives without even knowing they are knocked up.

Thanks!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Im not a doctor or anything, but I think you would be just fine at that point. As you said, many people do many things without knowing they are pregnant. I wouldn't worry about shaking anything lose ;-)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
charbie|1301529026|2883828 said:
Im not a doctor or anything, but I think you would be just fine at that point. As you said, many people do many things without knowing they are pregnant. I wouldn't worry about shaking anything lose ;-)

Ditto!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
AMC - I think you'll be just fine! The rides are actually quite tame yes and there's nothing that would cause much of any kind of issues!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
dragonfly411|1301582142|2884209 said:
AMC - I think you'll be just fine! The rides are actually quite tame yes and there's nothing that would cause much of any kind of issues!

That's what I was thinking. If I were going to Six Flags or somewhere with equally crazy coasters I might think about it a little more. My grandma was a pediatrician, and she told me that whenever she found out she was pregnant she would jump around and be rally active, because if "it" wasn't in there securely, she'd rather miscarry sooner rather than later. Ha! So I guess I'm following that advice. Or something like that.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
amc80|1301587848|2884293 said:
dragonfly411|1301582142|2884209 said:

That's what I was thinking. If I were going to Six Flags or somewhere with equally crazy coasters I might think about it a little more. My grandma was a pediatrician, and she told me that whenever she found out she was pregnant she would jump around and be rally active, because if "it" wasn't in there securely, she'd rather miscarry sooner rather than later. Ha! So I guess I'm following that advice. Or something like that.

HAHA! Too funny! A few years ago when I had a pregnancy scare, my girlfriend told me she once heard that if you jump rigorously it could force "it" to come out........ahhh memories.....

BTW, I wasn't pregnant, but I bounced around until I took a pregnancy anyways :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results