shape
carat
color
clarity

Rogers and Hollands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lynde

Rough_Rock
We were looking at a 3 stone ring at Rogers and Hollands. Has anyone had any experience buying diamonds from them?

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I think you can probably find a better deal online. But if your considering buying a diamond anywhere, I would read the Pricescope Diamond Tutorial and read up on diamonds in general. That way wherever you buy you can buy informed.

Good Luck!

marie42

Rough_Rock
My experience not a good one. I've had the same stone fall out two times, and am unhappy w/ the quality of stone that they replaced. They will not consider replacing it to my satisfaction. Also I had one of my stones chip which is not covered in their insurance policy. I only wear this ring for special events, so I know it's not due to normal wear and tear. For the coverage of the insurance policy you have to take your ring into a store every four months.

julie72

Rough_Rock
Are you sure you''re talking about Rogers and Hollands, and not a different jeweler? I have had only great experiences with them--their warranty does cover chipped diamonds, and you don''t have to have it inspected every 4 months--it''s every 6......Anyway, after having my ring for a few years I brought my ring in for the 6 month inspection and the salesperson noticed a chip in my diamond, and replaced it for free. My sister said maybe I should have the new diamond checked out by another jeweler, to make sure it was the same size, quality, etc. as the original, and everything checked out fine. I have never had any other problems with the ring and have always received friendly, professional service.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results