shape
carat
color
clarity

Roger Dery Sherry Zircon- Pear Cut- 10 x 7 mm

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Pear-shaped Sherry Zircon with light mauve, reddish-purple, and deep mauve flashes cut by Roger Dery.

A shade over 10 mm x 7 mm. I do not know exact carat weight. There is a similarly sized but different style of cut pear zircon on Roger's site right now that is listed as 10.4 x 7.7 and 3.7 carats for reference.

Dynamic stone with some fire in direct sunlight. It is very hard to photograph. I can upload a video if needed. In direct sunlight it shows more of the reddish hue. Indoor lighting shows more of the mauve.

I love the stone but haven't set it yet (I've owned it for more than a year). If I were to set it I was going to go with a yellow gold east-west bezel but with my newly acquired aquamarine asscher ring and the Aurora semi-eternity I don't wear many other RHRs.

I am fundraising for a bike ride along the CA coast taking place in this fall. All of the money from this sale will go directly to the Arthritis Foundation to sponsor my ride.

Asking $320 including insured shipping. All sales final unless grossly misrepresented.

http://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-colored-gemstone/rogery-dery-sherry-zircon-pear-10x7

_6610.jpg

_6611.jpg

_6612.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results