shape
carat
color
clarity

Rockzilla''s save the dates are DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so they''ve been done for a while. But we are sending them out this week! We have to!

First, our embossed address on the envelope (name/address obscured)

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock

RZsavedate1a.JPG

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Opening up...

RZsavedate2.JPG

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
The full package:

They aren''t as fancy or formal as some other folks, but we liked the design and thought we''d go more casual for the STDs, more formal for the invites!

RZ

RZsavedate3.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, they''re SO CUTE!!!! I love them! Pulling that out of an envelope would definitely put a big smile on my face
1.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really cute! I love the green.
1.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
They''re adorable. I love the graphics and the color. Your guests will be excited to open up to such a sweet STD card!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
i love them!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Love the great green shade! Very cute!

I also love the step-by-step pics you posted for us...made it seem like I was receiving it in the mail!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
They look so cute! I also really like your information card. I wish that we had had our website set-up before sending STD''s out, and then could have done something cute like that.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Funny thing about that...we''ve had the website for ages, but I COMPLETELY forgot to put it on the save the date! DUH!

We ordered everything through vista print, so a few weeks later I just made up the insert cards as "business cards" (they were super cheap. So we''re just going to put them in the envelope.

The design is from www.sweetpenelope.com (they will give you digital files to print yourself)

Definitely recommend vista print for printing STD''s =)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Just adorable! They are really unique and pretty.

Just a note about vista print, I recently ordered 100 thankyou cards and I couldn''t use about half of them as they had cut the card off centre and the edges of one side were printed funny. I coudln''t be bothered returning them for such a minor imperfection, but if they were my invites I wouldn''t have been happy. So make sure you check the cuts on each card before accepting the whole batch.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear that! They definitely are budget - which is why I would recommend for STDs but not invites. One thing I will say is that if you have a problem they will do their best to resolve it. Once I ordered some notecards (non wedding related) and they got bent in the mail. They sent me a new set - no questions asked, no need to send the cards back. I appreciated that.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Rockzilla, that''s great to hear. I am sure that if I had contacted them, they would have resolved the issue, but to be totally honest, I was 2 weeks after my e-party and I wanted to get the notes out. I was horrified at the thought of my guests not getting a thankyou note promptly. My Mum and friends told me honestly that they could hardly notice the fault, and they were right, but I know that if it were my invites, I would be super-picky. They are fantastic value and besides that, the print quality seemed great.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic :), I love the clean and fluid simplicity of them :D

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
So cute Rockzilla! Did you get these from the same place you were considering for your invites that you posted a few months ago? Sweet Penelope or something?

Love your style.
1.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
These are super cute. I especially like the bunny in the grass. Did you self emboss?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re gorgeous! Absolutely love them!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2009 10:50:15 PM
Author: rockzilla
Funny thing about that...we''ve had the website for ages, but I COMPLETELY forgot to put it on the save the date! DUH!

We ordered everything through vista print, so a few weeks later I just made up the insert cards as ''business cards'' (they were super cheap. So we''re just going to put them in the envelope.

Well then, that''s the kind of "accident" that turns out really to be serendipity, because the inserts are adorable.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, super cute and very Kate Spade-ish!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results