shape
carat
color
clarity

Robbie3982

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Hey Robbie.. I remember reading one of your posts that you bought your undergarments for your dress at a specialty store in Ytown. I too have not had any luck in the department stores since I am larger on top and nothing seems to hold the way I want it. Which specialty store did you use? Thanks!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Hey Alli!

I ended up going to Elmo's Bras and Girdles on 224 right by the Southern Park Mall.

Hope that helps!

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks. It does help! I was a little bit scared to go in there. I wasn''t sure what kind of "specialty" store it was haha.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I''m a really, really weird size and can NEVER find undergarments at regular stores, so I have another option for you: internet stores like figleaf.com and my personal fave barenecessities.com have a huge range of sizes and huge selection with cheap (or free) shipping and returns. BN usually has about 50 bras in my weird size, just to give you an idea. Just order a tonne, try ''em all on, and send back what you don''t want. Privacy! Selection! Convenience!
36.gif
3.gif

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I did check the sites out and they do offer a lot of options so if I don''t find anything at Elmo''s or it is too traumatic, then I will be purchasing them on there
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results