shape
carat
color
clarity

robbie, sabine, and any other pittsburghians!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
hi girls!

my sister and her FI have decided on a September 09 wedding in Pittsburgh. They''ve booked their venue (the pennsylvanian) and their caterer, but other than that i they haven''t got anything. my sister is in med school and her FI is a lawyer (both in MI) so they are pretty busy. do you girls have any good recommendations for vendors in that area? I remember your photographer, but anyone else? thanks in advance!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mimzy! Congrats to your sister and her FI! I''m using the same photographer as Robin (Dana Scheller, www.danascheller.com) and she has been wonderful so far. I am going with the cheapest DJ I could find, which is R and R DJ entertainment. In another month I''ll be able to let you know how he is (it''s a guy named Rick and his son Rick)
2.gif
. He''s located in Monroeville and is used to traveling all over the area. I also really like my florist so far, but she is pretty far away for a downtown wedding, it''s Malone''s in Canonsburg. What else do you need?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! My DJ was DJ Zini (www.djzini.com) and I really liked him. We used him for the wedding and my sister''s bat mitzvah. My florist was Elizabeth''s Memories in Bloom in Canonsburg. Both Sabine and I are using Bethel Bakery, but I''ve also heard good things about Krenzel''s or something like that.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I moved to Pittsburgh last June to be with FI. Our wedding is in my hometown back in Ohio, so I don''t know a lot of vendors out here. I did, however, want to chime in that FI and I were just at a wedding 2 weeks ago that had Bethel Bakery do the cake and it was beautiful (and delicious)!
1.gif

For photographers, my FI''s younger sister had her senior pictures taken by Savarino Studio, but they also do weddings and engagement pictures. Here is the website for browsing if you wish: http://www.savarino-studio.com/
1.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for replying girls! as far as i know, they only have the venue and caterer, so they still need a photographer, dj, florist, transportation, baker and maybe someone for rental items? not sure. i''ll pass along this thread to her so she can check them all out. thanks again so much!

angiety2k

Shiny_Rock
I don''t really have anything to add but I live here in Pittsburgh! I am planning my 2010 wedding in central pa where my family is from. Fi & I moved to Pittsburgh to attend college and just stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results