shape
carat
color
clarity

Roadtrip!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
Hey ladies! My bff and I are getting ready to drive to NY (11-13 hours I think?) we are trying to think of some healthy snacks to bring. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
1.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Celery sticks with low-fat PB and raisins (ants on a log!) - pretty much DH''s and my favorite snack, and they''re pretty hearty for road trips (though you want some napkins).

When we road trip, I usually just take a bunch of tupperware containers and pack up all of our fruit and veggies that I know will go bad while we''re gone. Solves two problems.

Another idea is to go to your health foods section and make a really good trail mix. Yummy!

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
Elmorton~ Thanks for the great suggestions!!
1.gif

SDL~ Thanks for the compliment on my signature~ LOVE THE NOTEBOOK! What poem does your DH have engraved? The Walt Whitman poem?
4.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fiber ONE Bars
Celery, cucumber, carrot sticks
Apples and bananas
pretzels

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Frozen grapes!!!
Love them!!!
They turn a little brown when they start to thaw, but it doesn''t effect the taste at all.

Also, lots and lots of water... make sure to check the number on the bottom of your water bottle, hot car + plastic water bottle =Bad!

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 4:28:52 PM
Author: ~*Snow*~
Frozen grapes!!!

Love them!!!
OMG!! I thought I was the only person who loved them!! THey rock!!!
30.gif
YUMMY I actually just had some with my lunch!! HAHA

Love2Travel

Shiny_Rock
Where in NY are ya going?

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
dried friut
penutbutter on lowfat graham crackers
trail mix (we have fun with our own of random dried fruit like aprocots and nuts like peanuts and pistacios with yougurt covered raisins, they''re great and fairly healthy)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results