shape
carat
color
clarity

RK shipping speed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dboatsupreme

Rough_Rock
Hello, I ordered my dress from RK last week. Although it will get here a month before the wedding (a plenty of time for alterations in my opinion), I just wanted to see if any of you had ordered from RK and was wondering how fast their shipping was. Did it arrive before the promised date?

Thank you in advance, as always. :)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:14:33 PM
Author:dboatsupreme
Hello, I ordered my dress from RK last week. Although it will get here a month before the wedding (a plenty of time for alterations in my opinion), I just wanted to see if any of you had ordered from RK and was wondering how fast their shipping was. Did it arrive before the promised date?

Thank you in advance, as always. :)
Are you talking about the designer R.Keveza? Not to freak you out, but how much were they charging for Rush delivery? Was it from a salon?

ETA: Just looked at your dress thread and saw that you ordered a Mori Lee, so I'm assuming you're talking about RK Bridal. I ordered 9 BM dresses from there, and they quoted me 12 weeks, which will be end of May.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine arrived before the promised date. They promised 12/17, it arrived 11/20. I think you're talking about RK Bridal in NY, is that right?

dboatsupreme

Rough_Rock
I''m sorry; I should have clarified. Yeah, I''m talking about the RK Bridal in NYC. Thank you! That helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results