shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani EL platinum eternity bands & 3 row platinum eternity

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
These were on the "do not sell" list but...... I've got other project plans now. So now it's someone else's turn to enjoy these beauties!

Ritani platinum Endless Love eternity bands, Both are marked Ritani and PT 950. Both measure 2mm and are a size 6. I've listed these together but will consider selling them individually if someone is only interested in one. $1,500 each
http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...i-Platinum-Endless-Love-eternity-bands-6.html

Also listed is a three row 2.15 carat diamond platinum eternity band. 5mm wide size 6. Marked PT950 D215. $1,200
http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...atinum-diamond-three-row-eternity-band-6.html

Sorry for the crummy pictures, I'll see if I can do better tomorrow. They really are pretty and firey and white.

I LOVE these and the sparkle is so beautiful! But now that I've caught the bug, I've got my eyes on some colored stones and mounts. :Up_to_something:

Thanks all!

ritani_0.jpg

ritani_1.jpg

_345.jpg

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Ritani EL platinum eternity bands & 3 row platinum etern

Hi all! Can I get some feedback on the pricing I set on these? :confused: I'm totally guessing here. I looked at the price Pearlmans's is charging for the Ritani's and went for half-ish. But I'm just not sure...... Thank you!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock

I can't help too much, but I purchased my wedding ring second hand. It is a Ritani Endless Love and I got it for 1k. That was in 2008 so I am not sure what the difference would be today. Best of luck selling your rings!

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock

indecisive|1343597934|3242627 said:
I can't help too much, but I purchased my wedding ring second hand. It is a Ritani Endless Love and I got it for 1k. That was in 2008 so I am not sure what the difference would be today. Best of luck selling your rings!

Thank you indecisive! (love your name by the way =) ) That's just the kind of info I was looking for. I was priced too high! I appreciate your help!

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock

:wavey: just some better pictures! Thanks!!

First the Ritani's

_406.jpg

067.jpg

064.jpg

073.jpg

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock

some more pics of the 3 row Thanks!!

081.jpg

_407.jpg

082.jpg