shape
carat
color
clarity

RIP LaHonda girl kitty cat

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i found her in the engine of a honda car parked in the parking lot across the street from the santa cruz beach boardwalk in august, 1993....at the time she was 2-3 months old. she was a somewhat shy cat but a very loving and easy going kitty. it took her a long time to come into her own and LaHonda didn't really "bloom" until about 5 years ago. however, she also had a lot health issues.....some related to her being a manx and some not. some of you know that her health had been further failing over the last 6 weeks or so. well, she died here at home sunday, december 12 at 1210p with a medical assist from us.

if it is possible to have a beautiful death, LaHonda's was just that. she passed calmly and peacefully. we feel very privileged to have been able to provide this end for her. i should be so lucky when my time comes.

LaHonda was cremated monday morning and her remains now reside in her urn along side those of Gato,Tommy, Samantha Anne, and Cebastain.

RIP LaHonda....you are very much missed and still very much loved.

MoZo

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh no.

I am so very sorry to hear you lost your beautiful girl. It must be terribly sad. My sincerest condolences. God bless her.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Aaawwww, sorry to hear about kitty!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
MovieZombie - I'm sorry for your loss. You are such a good kitty momma. I'm sure she had a wonderful life.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big Hugs Moviezombie.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that's such a tough one. Wish there were some magic to make it easier for you. You did give her the last best gift you have, easy passing to the Bridge. And an even better gift, 17 years of happiness with you. Chin up, much good wishes your way.

--- Laurie

soocool

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this. Hugs to you!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mozo,

Sorry to hear of your kitty's death. I am happy she had an easy passing. You are a wonderful mom.

Sorry,
Annette

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, movie, I am so sorry. :((

But I am so glad you got to hold her and tell her goodbye - what a lucky kitty to have been found by someone as loving as you.

Thank you for having taken great care of one of this world's furry creatures.

**RIP LaHonda**

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear furry friend.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
MZ-- I'm sorry for your loss. I am glad that La Honda's passing was peaceful, and that she had a wonderful like with you. ((HUGS))

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
MZ-I'm so sorry for your loss. You gave her a wonderful life for so many years. (((BIG HUGS)))

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry for the loss of your wonderful kitty :(sad but it sounds like she had a great life and passed with grace and around those she loved ::)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MZ I'm so sorry to hear this :(sad she had a wonderful life with you, and she had you by her side when she left.

::HUGS::

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results