shape
carat
color
clarity

Rings and earrings!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
I gradually made these over a few months and just received them all together today. These are a few quick shots just before getting dark so probably not the best look of them. I haven't got a chance to see them in the sun yet!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
1.7ct mahenge spinel ring. Stone is from Tan's old inventory. Eye clean. Set in 18k white gold.

_2370.jpeg

_2371.jpeg

_2372.jpeg

_2373.jpeg

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Paraiba tourmaline ring. I don't remember the weight of the center stone...it's been many years since I had this in my collection. Should be a little over 1ct I believe. Also set in 18k white gold. I like that I can wear it both ways:)

_2374.jpeg

_2375.jpeg

_2376.jpeg

_2377.jpeg

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
OTL another pair of beautiful rings. The color on the mahenge is fantastic. I would like to see a profile shot of that ring. I really like the beading and the halo is very unusual. The paraiBa ring is a great design. I've have some photos saved if similar settings. Great design for a pear.

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
I finally have this blue spinel ring on my hand! I know I shared it before, but it was with my jeweller and I didn't have good photo of it.
Stone is recut by Jerry weighs slightly under 3ct. Set with yellow and white diamonds.

_2378.jpeg

_2381.jpeg

_2382.jpeg

_2383.jpeg

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Sungura|1457666972|4003175 said:
OTL another pair of beautiful rings. The color on the mahenge is fantastic. I would like to see a profile shot of that ring. I really like the beading and the halo is very unusual. The paraiBa ring is a great design. I've have some photos saved if similar settings. Great design for a pear.
Yes! Right! I should take that shot tomorrow! Thank you for reminding me...

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Lavender sapphire ring. Center stone should be 1.0xct also in my collections for years. Bought from intergem.
Set in 18k yellow and white gold. I really like the color of the stone, I'm also in love with the setting! Thinking of doing more of this style rings actually.

img_7542_______.jpg

img_7546_______.jpg

img_7547_______.jpg

img_7548_______.jpg

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I aspire to have a CS collection like yours (it's so admired that when you posted some for sale, someone actually messaged me on FB about them saying they also thought you had some of the nicest stones). And I love love the pear setting.
I have a pear (not as nice as your paraiba) that I've been looking for a ring setting for and yours is one of the nicest I've seen in terms of style.

Ok...as I wrote this, you posted the beautiful lavender ring...I will just keep drooling.

How will you decide what to wear tomorrow? :D

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
And that's it for rings.

Last is a pair of hot pink spinel earrings. Stones are from Burma. Each one around 1ct with a total weight of 1.96ct.
I call this design tear of swan~~ :bigsmile:

img_7584_______.jpg

img_7590_______.jpg

img_7595_______.jpg

img_7599_______.jpg

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
lilmosun|1457668309|4003195 said:
I aspire to have a CS collection like yours (it's so admired that when you posted some for sale, someone actually messaged me on FB about them saying they also thought you had some of the nicest stones). And I love love the pear setting.
I have a pear (not as nice as your paraiba) that I've been looking for a ring setting for and yours is one of the nicest I've seen in terms of style.

Ok...as I wrote this, you posted the beautiful lavender ring...I will just keep drooling.

How will you decide what to wear tomorrow? :D

What an honor! Thanks so much for the nice comments! That pear setting idea is stolen from PS actually. I saved the photo when someone posted it. I remember it is a rose gold diamond ring. Indeed very unique!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um, yeah... Kick butt. Dibs on the earrings. ;-)

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo I didn't realize you weren't finished. The color of that lavander sapphire is soooooo beautiful and rare. I can look at that color all day and all night.

And those swan earrings are so fun. They can't get lost in hair so much color and bling! Great job as always OTL

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL I've always admired your collection--these are more gorgeous pieces to drool over :) Definitely a collection I aspire to one day. Thanks for sharing the pics :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

druzyonline

Rough_Rock
Trade
Really admire you having such beautiful druzy rings colletions! :love:

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
gulp :lickout:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
:love: Thanks for the new photos. Is this the OTL Spring 16 collection? :bigsmile:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, those earrings!! :love:

The rings are all gorgeous. You have such an amazing collection, OTL! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Each one is beautiful!!! A spring collection to rival them all :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL all your new acquisitions are breathtaking. And may I just add those hot pink spinel earrings are just my style. :love:
Enjoy! And if possible would you please add some ear pics of your gorgeous earrings. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have such an amazing taste!! Congrats with your fabulous new additions. Please keep the photo's coming. :appl:

Regards
Merida

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm loving that paraiba ring!!! great design for a stone (I may have to borrow that one :love: :shifty: )
Beautiful stones (but then again you have fantastic taste!! :appl: )

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the late photos but here are the profile shots of two rings!
I have to post and run...Haven been a busy weekend taking care of the baby!(who's having a fever due to immunization shots)

img_7628_______.jpg

img_7631_______.jpg

img_7633_______.jpg

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
OTL|1457667518|4003182 said:
I finally have this blue spinel ring on my hand! I know I shared it before, but it was with my jeweller and I didn't have good photo of it.
Stone is recut by Jerry weighs slightly under 3ct. Set with yellow and white diamonds.

Oh my stars, this is spectacular. :love:

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
OTL|1457665712|4003147 said:
1.7ct mahenge spinel ring. Stone is from Tan's old inventory. Eye clean. Set in 18k white gold.

This is gorgeous.. who did your setting?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection but the double halo still gets me, probably because due to it having an inner yellow and outer white halo that makes the stone pop. The earrings are gorgeous too, and reminds me of a hand, holding the stone in its palm.

00823-big.jpg

OTL

Brilliant_Rock

I am so dumb...this ring is set in PT and I thought it's in 18k :oops: No wonder it feels pretty heavy on my hand :razz:

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1457960425|4005008 said:
Lovely collection but the double halo still gets me, probably because due to it having an inner yellow and outer white halo that makes the stone pop. The earrings are gorgeous too, and reminds me of a hand, holding the stone in its palm.
Voldemort said:

This is gorgeous.. who did your setting?
Arcadian said:
I'm loving that paraiba ring!!! great design for a stone (I may have to borrow that one :love: :shifty: )
Beautiful stones (but then again you have fantastic taste!! :appl: )
Acinom said:
You have such an amazing taste!! Congrats with your fabulous new additions. Please keep the photo's coming. :appl:

Regards
Merida
missy said:
OTL all your new acquisitions are breathtaking. And may I just add those hot pink spinel earrings are just my style. :love:
Enjoy! And if possible would you please add some ear pics of your gorgeous earrings. :appl:
arkieb1 said:
Each one is beautiful!!! A spring collection to rival them all :naughty:
mochiko42 said:
My goodness, those earrings!! :love:

The rings are all gorgeous. You have such an amazing collection, OTL! :love:
Lovinggems said:
:love: Thanks for the new photos. Is this the OTL Spring 16 collection? :bigsmile:
Gloria27 said:
druzyonline said:
Really admire you having such beautiful druzy rings colletions! :love:
dk168 said:
Lovely collection, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:
lovedogs said:
OTL I've always admired your collection--these are more gorgeous pieces to drool over :) Definitely a collection I aspire to one day. Thanks for sharing the pics :appl:
Sungura said:
Oooo I didn't realize you weren't finished. The color of that lavander sapphire is soooooo beautiful and rare. I can look at that color all day and all night.

And those swan earrings are so fun. They can't get lost in hair so much color and bling! Great job as always OTL
NKOTB said:
Um, yeah... Kick butt. Dibs on the earrings. ;-)

Thank you all for your sweet comments! Sorry for replying so late....very glad that you like them I'm so happy to share with you. Biggest pleasure in collecting stones is to share them with friends!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your rings and earrings are just amazing! You're going to have a hard time trying to decide what to wear each day...they
are all so lovely!

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is just Heavenly, OTL, each one is more beautiful than the last. And I hope your baby recovers soon from the fever.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results