shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring sizing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amsmeq

Rough_Rock
Ive been a long time lurker on the PS site and have now decided that i NEED an eternity ring.

Ive been looking at a Signed Pieces brilliant cut shared setting (i am much more knowledgable since joining this site) and i have a couple of questions.

1. Im from Australia and the ring sizes here a different - does anyone know how they convert?
2. Would a 2ct Eternity be uncomfortable - would the stones rub against my pinky and middle finger?

Im sure that these have been asked somewhere else on this site, and if so ide really appreciate being pointed in the right direction

Thanks in advance

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2007 9:37:50 PM
Author:amsmeq
Ive been a long time lurker on the PS site and have now decided that i NEED an eternity ring.

Ive been looking at a Signed Pieces brilliant cut shared setting (i am much more knowledgable since joining this site) and i have a couple of questions.

1. Im from Australia and the ring sizes here a different - does anyone know how they convert?
2. Would a 2ct Eternity be uncomfortable - would the stones rub against my pinky and middle finger?

Im sure that these have been asked somewhere else on this site, and if so ide really appreciate being pointed in the right direction

Thanks in advance
Not sure about the conversion thing...I'm sure someone will pipe up and answer that shortly... As far as comfort, my 3ctw (not from SP) is VERY comfortable-I don't have, or maybe I should say, I don't notice any rubbing. When I'm not wearing it, I miss it.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and welcome to Pricescope!

amsmeq

Rough_Rock
Thanks everone - now i just have to order the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results