shape
carat
color
clarity

~~~~~RING SHOPPING~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hoping&Waiting

Rough_Rock
WE WENT RING SHOPPING!!!

If any of you have been following my story...you know that I have been a bit antsy to go ring shopping! It was a constant promise of yes we''ll go tonight...and then he would end up working late or something would ALWAYS come up!

Well.....Monday night he called to say he was coming home early and offered to go shopping that evening!!! It was sooo exciting. We went to a store that we KNEW we wouldn''t purchase from. We already know where we are purchasing from and it is a small store whom is known for custom rings (plus the owners are family friends)....BUT, I wanted to go somewhere with a large inventory so I could try on several different styles to MAKE SURE my dream ring looked ok on my finger. WELLLLL...........

It DIDNT.....thats right...the ring I have been staring at for months looks AWFUL on me. I didnt like it on AT ALL! But I went on with the experience, happy as can be. FF was asking LOTS of questions, very interested, and never ONCE looked overwhelmed or never did he "look like a ghost!" haha!

I didn''t find anything that I loved...which was a little scary being that they had quite the selection. But..I do know that the rings I tried on were not EXACTLY like the one I fell in love with which is a tacori (I refuse to buy a tacori because of the simple mark up...im not a name brand obsessed person...so I dont need a tacori!).

Our next plan of action is to go to a jeweler whom has tacori...try on the ring...and if i love it still...I will have a ring to model my ring after. If not...back to square 1 with the search!

We are supposed to be going shopping again on SUNDAY! YAY!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Aww, congratulations! That''s awesome.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
aw. that''s fun. Ring shopping is fun, but a bit overwhelming..Thank goodness he did not look like a ghost..even though Halloween is jsut around the corner. When i looked at rings I KNEW what I wanted, but when I tried it on, it did nothing for me. That was disappointing.. Then I tried a 3stone, and I loved it,,, then I tried a three stone princess with trillions,,,and that was it... so I understand... I guess it''s like what they say about wedding dresses...you"ll just know when it''s the ONE..So don''t be too disappointed,, you will find it..Try on something even if your just curious, because sometimes when you try it on.. it just might be the one. Something to look forward to ...SUNDAY!!!
30.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
YAY for Ring Shopping! So much fun! I know it made me super happy so I totally get how you feel!

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
aww congrats! Enjoy the experience, especially since the FF isn''t freaking out over it all. Hope the tacori ring looks beautiful so that you''ll have something to model your ring after... Can''t wait to follow your story more..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results