shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring or gift?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jonsgirl

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! Ive recently thought about asking my boyfriend to marry me but theres a few things I am trying to figure out first. Before I pop the question I need to know one thing, should I propose to him with a ring (not very many woman will get him a ring although some men will wear them) or should I just get him a gift that means something from the heart? Also, if a woman proposes to the man she loves and he says yes, does the woman wear an engagement ring as well?

mjboone13

Rough_Rock
I would get him a ring. As a guy, it would mean a lot to me. I am planning on proposing to my GF in December, and we have already talked about going and getting me an engagement ring after she gets hers.

After he says yes, if it works into your budget, i would take him shopping and the two of you pick out your engagement ring.

That is my opinion.

good luck.

m

Jonsgirl

Rough_Rock
Hey thanks for the suggestion. His birthday is on the 11th of this month and we also have a 2 month old daughter. We have been together for a year and we love each other dearly. I have been thinking about proposing to him since I found out I was pregnant and now is the time to do it. We are on a tight budget but I am going to do what I can to get him a ring. Anyway thannks again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results