shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Nightmares...

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Do any of you have these?? We are currently in the last stages of the ring process; the setting has been chosen and we are now picking our diamond; round brilliant. Our jeweler has found a 1.01 carat, E, SI1 diamond for us. It should be in by Tuesday and I am so anxious to see it in person! Where the nightmares come in; I keep having them! I know I am just anxious, but it's just getting crazy! My bf doesn't understand why I'm so worried. He thinks the diamond will be great and isn't worried at all. I wish I could get to that point. I'm trying to calm myself and enjoy this process, but it's easier said than done. What do you all do to not freak out like this??

mogster

Shiny_Rock
Halfway through the process, I realized that I didn't actually know what metal I had signed up for when I accepted the vendor's quote (he had offered quotes for a white gold setting, a platinum setting, and then a quote for the diamond and setting together). I wrote him probably around midnight, in a panic, thinking that it was for white gold and that night I had nightmares of having to go mine the platinum myself to have him remake the ring. Anyhow, I can totally relate.

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Oh wow! So I'm not alone!!! I'm sorry you've experienced these as well!! They're terrifying! I hope your process turned out well! I told my bf that I'm not the only one with these dreams and he said, "good. Now I know my future wife isn't crazy" lol.

Juniper789.

Rough_Rock
I haven't had a ring nightmare as of yet, but last night I did dream I got married with a pink napkin on my head as a veil, that the music wouldn't start for the ceremony and that I ended up carrying a single fake flower that was all crushed as I walked down the aisle in a dress that stopped at my ankles while wearing sneakers :errrr: So I'd say it's pretty safe to suggest that you are not the only one who is letting their anxieties get the best of them! I like to wake up and laugh at myself though, I mean surely not ALL of those things could happen... right???!!! lol :???:

angel01x83

Rough_Rock
I am soooo glad I'm not the only one. My bf and I found a loose diamond in NYC and had it shipped to us. I started having "nightmares" that they didnt give us the diamond we chose, or the diamond turned black or even one where my boyfriend decided to chop up the diamond into really small diamonds and sell them! Now that we have the diamond the dreams have stopped.... but for a few days I was really nervous.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I had them. My ring was custom and I had nightmares that the ring we ended up with was not even close to the design. Eek!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Through every stage of the process I had nightmares... Ring nighates, dress nightmares, wedding day nightmares, you name it. All the stress- excitement and work will do a number on your dreams 8)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results