shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring bearer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
I was at a wedding last weekend and in all of their pictures is the two of them and their dog. Guess who brought the rings down the isle and sat up there with the couple during the ceremony ? Yep , their golden retriever. It was too cool.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Also during the I Do's there was a girl sitting next to us on the cell phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pedromt

Rough_Rock
shoulda sicked the dog on her
2.gif

That is cool... I'd love to have my dog do that, but... A. He wouldn't... and B. My girlfriend doesn't like my dog that much
sad.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Iceman, do you have a picture of the dog fetching the rings?

coarchitect

Rough_Rock
that is so funny. during my cousin's wedding (she got married on a mountain top barefoot) her dog was the ring bearer and his was the flower girl.
1.gif
totaly fit their personality.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
That is cool... I'd love to have my dog do that, but... A. He wouldn't... and B. My girlfriend doesn't like my dog that much
sad.gif

----------------

Train your dog to deliver the Engagement Ring. She can't help but love the pup after that!

BTW, you can train a dog to do just about anything. Think B.F. Skinner & successive approximation - and it's done.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Awwww! How cute!

But too bad someone couldn't have hit that cell phone woman upside the head. Can you imagine anything more obnoxious?

shelbyscout

Rough_Rock
I think this picture from our wedding says it all...

Shelbyscout

14-24.jpg

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
AWWWWWWW
As one who loves dogs, I think that's the cutest...
But the girl on the cell phone, was really the rudest!
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results