shape
carat
color
clarity

Right Hand Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
What is a good website to look for right hand rings? My budget is around 2K. Thanks!

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
It''s all a matter of what look you are going for! There are tons of options!

Colored stone? Diamond? Pave? Millgraining?

For something sapphire I''d try TheNaturalSapphireCompany - they have lots of assembled rings and loose stones.

For something pave''ish I''m really liking Beverly K. Pearlmans Jewelers sells the Beverly K line. There are many different pieces to stack and mix and match, so options are always endless and you can add to the mix at any time.

Hope that helps!!
1.gif

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
hi thanks for your post. I''m looking for diamond rings, but with interesting designs rather than just the round band of diamond.

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, those Knox yellow rings are pretty! They are just a hop skip and a jump away from where I live....hmm!

Here''s a BK: $2100

She (?) has many other lovely designs, all with the millgraining and pave...
30.gif

beverlyK_1.JPG

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 3:14:30 AM
Author: Evelynn
Oooh, those Knox yellow rings are pretty! They are just a hop skip and a jump away from where I live....hmm!

Here''s a BK: $2100

She (?) has many other lovely designs, all with the millgraining and pave...
30.gif
That''s a really pretty ring. If I wasn''t on a jewelry ban, I''d be all over that beauty
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results