shape
carat
color
clarity

Ribbon or flower for hair? Veil or no veil?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think I'm good with bridal accessories so I have no advice there, but I wanted to say that your dress is GORGEOUS! Seriously, I love it!

ETA on second thought I think a flower would be the best!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 7:39:34 PM
Author: xoxo
Hi sunnyd here is the link her name is Myra Callan http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5060316 Was she one of the ones you already have contacted? Let me know what you think, I love her pieces
1.gif
Myra actually made mine. I bought my girls flowers from her as well as one of my birdcage veils. I am not going to wear the birdcage veil that she made for me (because I have two). So...I may actually sell it. Let me know if you are intrested and I''ll list it on ebay or something. Discounted of course.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:40:23 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 2/11/2009 6:14:24 PM
Author: jstarfireb
I don''t normally like birdcages, but I think the art-deco venue, vintage-looking dress, and your beautiful long bangs are all screaming BIRDCAGE ME! Can you talk your FI into it? Maybe bargain by wearing the birdcage for the ceremony and taking it off for the reception?
I know!!! It would be perfect! And I was gonna take it off for the reception anyway, but I don''t want the first thing he thinks when he sees me to be, what is that thing eating her face?! LOL, sad but true.
9.gif
I know I didn''t mention this but I thought I should address it. Does your fiance even know what a cage veil is? Mine certainly does not. He gives me weird looks when I talk about it. Too funny.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Flower or headband! No veil!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 8:11:28 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 2/11/2009 6:40:23 PM

Date: 2/11/2009 6:14:24 PM
Author: jstarfireb
I don''t normally like birdcages, but I think the art-deco venue, vintage-looking dress, and your beautiful long bangs are all screaming BIRDCAGE ME! Can you talk your FI into it? Maybe bargain by wearing the birdcage for the ceremony and taking it off for the reception?
I know!!! It would be perfect! And I was gonna take it off for the reception anyway, but I don''t want the first thing he thinks when he sees me to be, what is that thing eating her face?! LOL, sad but true.
9.gif
I know I didn''t mention this but I thought I should address it. Does your fiance even know what a cage veil is? Mine certainly does not. He gives me weird looks when I talk about it. Too funny.
Unfortunately he does. We were in the car talking about it, and I told him he didn''t get a say until I showed him. Hahaha. But it was what he thought.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 8:09:36 PM

Hi sunnyd here is the link her name is Myra Callan http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5060316 Was she one of the ones you already have contacted? Let me know what you think, I love her pieces
1.gif
Myra actually made mine. I bought my girls flowers from her as well as one of my birdcage veils. I am not going to wear the birdcage veil that she made for me (because I have two). So...I may actually sell it. Let me know if you are intrested and I''ll list it on ebay or something. Discounted of course.
I have seen her work, it seems like she has a long line of happy customers. Thanks!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 12:25:17 AM
Date: 2/11/2009 8:09:36 PM

1.gif

I have seen her work, it seems like she has a long line of happy customers. Thanks!

Oh okay so you have seen her work, cool. yup the list is the only thing but maybe if you end up deciding to go with her you could put a request and see what she says if you could get it on time. Well you have a lovely dress
30.gif
so whatever you decide on I''m sure it''ll come out beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results