shape
carat
color
clarity

Rhody Brides-vendors??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So engagement is immenent-YAY!! Now I''m in overdrive to get vendor ideas. We''re thinking about using Russell Morin and Floral Design Jephry but that''s still open for negotiating. Who are you all using for caterers and florists? Also, what do I do about a DJ? I have NO idea what to look for or what makes a good vs. bad DJ...

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Hudson Hawk,

Are we the only 2 left? I wonder what happened to So_Happy?

Anyway, we are using Russell Morins, too. We got quotes from 3 or 4 places and they all ended up around the same price, give or take a few hundred bucks. I think RM has the best reputation out of all the places we asked for quotes from, so we ended up picking them based on that.

We are using Florals by Alisa for flowers. They are a small company, two women who do flowers as a side business, and they were much cheaper than flower shops and others I had talked to. They were highly recommended on the Knot. I''ve never heard of Flower Design Jephry.

Our florist is Kristen Spencer. Undoubtedly a splurge.

We don''t have a DJ yet. Let me know if you find out anything!

I think we''re just going to have RM bake our cake. My mom wants to make the decorations (marzipan fruits) and they were the only ones willing to let her do this.

In regards to your other thread about prices, we are bringing our own alcohol and I think that should save us some $$, even though their prices are very reasonable. My bro and cousin are making the beer, and they are allowing this to be served too, which I think is very flexible of them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results