shape
carat
color
clarity

Revised Listing of My Leon at GOG

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys! Missydebby here.

I just wanted to let you all know that I've revised my listing with GOG for my lovely 3 stone mother's ring.

A couple of people have looked at it and some find the flaw in the center greenish yellow diamond to be a little too L1 for their tastes. I get that. The center stone is actually great price for the size and color (comparable sizes with higher clarities start to get into the 5K to 8K ranges) but of course it depends on what is eye clean to the individual, right?

So what I decided to do is offer three variations.

The setting alone, with the D VS GIA graded side diamonds, for $3900

The natural fancy greenish yellow diamond alone for $1990

Or the whole thing together for $5700 ($5500 for the wire price).

It's over on the GOG site. Here's the link: http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/8729/

Best Always!
-Deb

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missdebby - I've always loved that unique and gorgeous ring, and I'm sorry to see you listing it (again!). I hope it finds a wonderful PS home!

mimi72

Shiny_Rock
Deb, what size is the ring? I don't see it on the GOG listing.

DanWoochi

Rough_Rock
MissyDebby,

This ring is absolutely beautiful! Is there any way that you would consider doing something like a layaway for the entire ring? I would really love to purchase, but can't pull the full amount immediately. Thank you very much for your consideration!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mimi! Sorry I've been MIA. I was supposed to be subscribed to this thread but maybe hit the wrong button. A friend told me to look as I had some questions!

The size is 5.5 with tiny sizing beads so it stays perfect on the finger.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Dan,

I would be totally fine with that. Do you want to contact GOG and see if you can set something up for a layaway? And then they can confirm with me.

I'll also drop Jon a note saying that I'd be cool with that.

: )

DanWoochi

Rough_Rock
Great! I sent an e-mail to the general sales questions under my fiance's e-mail address. Will be in touch through them- very much hope this works out :appl: .

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I hope so too! I also contacted Jon and told him that I would be totally fine by that if you and GOG can work out a plan that works for you : )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results