shape
carat
color
clarity

Review of Martin Sheffield of USA Certed Diamonds from a young first-time buyer

Ryfysh

Rough_Rock
I've never bought a diamond before and was having a difficult time finding one with my desired specs in my price range. After many weeks of self-guided research and learning, I finally just decided to call Martin and talk to him. It was the easiest phone call with a stranger I've had in a very long time and my first impression of Martin was how genuinely kind he is.

This was true of Martin throughout the entire process of buying a diamond from him. I'll admit that I was a bit skeptical of the wire transfer process initially and really didn't have much to go off of as far as building trust other than reviews from other unknown people and Martin's own credentials. I figured if he's got as long of an online presence as what I could find (at least ten years) though, and no negative reviews, he probably was a trustworthy guy. And he absolutely is.

In finding a truly beautiful stone for me and appraising it, sending it to NYC when I thought I wanted a custom setting, and then sending it to me after I found a local jeweller I was comfortable with, and answering his phone 13/15 times I called, and calling back when I left a message or emailing back (once, he emailed me back 10 minutes after I emailed him at 2220!) promptly, Martin demonstrated that he cared about me. This built more trust and made me a believer in what he's doing at USA Certed Diamonds.

I have no hesitation recommending him to anyone (and I fully intend to recommend him to my family when that time comes) and am confident you can't beat his prices. Martin is truly great to work with and I'm so thankful I stumbled upon him.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results