shape
carat
color
clarity

REVIEW: I.D. Jewelry

RaginglySilent

Rough_Rock
With your help I found this beautiful ring for my bride to be https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/emerald-cut-1-72ct-i-vs2.216748/#post-3941209#p3941209 from Yekutiel at I.D. Jewelry and I felt the need to review them.

I would highly recommend working with Yekutiel at ID Jewelry to anyone looking to find the "perfect" ring at a fair price! I recommend him and his store to anyone who will listen.

His store is an oasis on an otherwise very intimidating block full of not-so-savory stores in NYC's Diamond District. I was lucky in that I found him randomly on the Internet and my fiancée and I are so happy that I did. From the first time I emailed him he was friendly and professional and seemed genuinely interested in helping me find the perfect diamond and setting for my now fiancée, not just in making a profit. He even custom made a setting exactly how I wanted it and I often catch my fiancée staring at her ring even a month after I proposed.

He was very transparent about his pricing and when comparing his prices to Blue Nile and others, I got a better ring for less money. I was surprised because I used to think Blue Nile was fairly priced. A few times I asked his opinion on whether I should spend more money on the diamond and he recommended against it saying he didn't think it was worth it in his opinion, even though he would have gotten more profit. I felt like I could really trust him. He exemplifies a fair and honest businessman. He is truly interested in forming a long-standing relationship with his customers.

Another testament to his amazing customer service and professionalism is when my fiancée and I went to see him a few days after getting engaged. She saw something in/around the diamond that she didn't like so we went to see Yekutiel to see what it was because I didn't see it when I first bought it nor did it show up on the GIA certificate. When we went back to ID Jewelry, we told Yekutiel about it and, before even inspecting the diamond again, he said "We got a diamond with very good clarity, if you see anything in there, I'll give you your money back right now! It's probably just dirty." He looked at it under magnification and sure enough, he said it was covered in "lotion and schmutz". He offered to give us back our money, sight unseen, if we weren't completely happy! He gave it a good cleaning and he was exactly right! It is simply stunning when cleaned up.

Yekutiel and his staff are amazing! I look forward to working with them for years to come whenever we need high-quality jewelry at a fair price from people we can trust. Don't bother with Blue Nile, don't bother with any other Internet retailer, don't bother with your local jeweler, go directly to Yekutiel and ID Jewelry. You will be happy that you did for years to come.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a nice review! Yekutiel is a really nice and helpful jeweler! :appl: I looked back at your other thread, and I missed you posting the last stone. I like it much better than the first! I am hoping you are in the process of posting pictures of that ring, because everyone is going to ask for some!

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto! I also had a superb experience with IDJ/ Yekutiel! Loved your write up!
Congrats!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have had very good experiences with ID Jewelry as well. Great review and thank you!

I'd love to see finished pictures of the ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDJ has great customer service I agree and Yekutiel is most gracious and accommodating. Looking forward to seeing pics of your lovely new ring pretty please. :appl:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Yes I bought my earrring jackets from him and I love them. HE was amazing and I am going to purchase studs for my daughters 25 from him. shortly. I just reached out and got such a nice note I can't wait to go in and pick out earrings for my daughter

Q

Queenie60

Recently purchased a bracelet from IDJ - will use them again in the future for other pieces! Great review and I certainly agree! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results