shape
carat
color
clarity

Responses to all of you who helped :.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock

Hello All!

I''m so surprise to see the number of people who were willing to not only read my story but give me some very much needed and appriciated advice. I agree with just about everything I''ve read regarding this problem. It also makes me feel so much better to hear your praises on how I''m preparing for the future as well as your congrats.! After reading all those responses, I know what I''m going to do. I talked to my friend briefly today, she''s calling me back around 11 tonight, I plan on getting everything out into the open. I''ll be sure to update you all a.s.a.p. But before I go I wanted to give you guys a little more insight on this friend of mine...

She was w/ her last g/f for well over a year, and while they where together she loved Jon and was so happy for us. Then she went through a terrible break up. As I said in the first entrey, the time of this break up fell right at the time Jon moved in. I think it was because we were both going through hard times in our relationships and she thought that I was going to end up getting dumped as well, but instead my b/f straightened up and made things right. After that she even tried to convince me to break up with him so we could be single together! Here are my responses to the replys I got:

Melissa Sue: I plan to find out just WHY she hates him, you''re right, I need to know if there''s something she''s not telling me.

Shay: I did defend him, time and time again, however after so long, I just changed the subject, or didn''t bring him up at all. Your absolutely right! If she can''t handel us together, than too bad!

Indecisive: Yes, this girl is the only one of my friends or family that dosn''t like him. He''s tried to understand she''s just upset about her past relationship, however it''s getting to the point where yes, he''s starting to dislike her aswell. Your comment about the woman I work with made me laugh (which I really needed) because I work part time at a mailing house, and all the older ladies do is stuff envelopes!! So that saying works perfectly, and I can I''ll just have to take their comments at the time, but I''ll have my whole life to prove them wrong!

AGBF: I agree, that''s why I''m talking to her tonight to see if there''s a reason that caused her dislike for him. Thanks for the welcome!

appletini: Thanks for the welcome too, she dosn''t feel like a best friend anymore, I''ve began to avoid her more and more since this all started. You really put into prespective what might be going through the other ladies minds as well, I never thought of it that way. Your last comment was so thoughtful! Thank you so much, that went straight to my heart.

Buena girl: You guessed right! lol, I see he''s been getting around on this website as well :.) We were always close, but during her relationships she always put me on the backburner, which I''ve tried so hard not to do with her! It is more difficult to hang out just us gals, but even when we do she is just so negative about everything, which makes it hard to tell her how much she means to me... I can''t stand her company anymore. I don''t know what to do to make her happy. I feel that you may be right about her being afraid of our friendship suffering, but things need to change. And, yes, I''ll post pics as soon as I offically get it!

Ambergretchen: it''s good to know that eventually everyone will come around and yes, we''ve given this tons and tons of thought, and have two more years to give it tons more thought. I''m gald to hear everything worked out w/ you and the FI''s parents :.)

psuheather: it''s so great to know I''m not the only one going through something like this, I very happy that everything worked out and things changed for the better! I really believe that when you love someone anythings possible! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I hope things go great while talking to your friend, I hope she sees how happy you truely are. Please keep me updated!

Matatora: Aww, thank you! What you had to say really gave me even more hope, I know these things are hard to hear from others, even though they do only have your intrests in mind, most at least, sometimes I wish they''d just think back to that old saying: " If you can''t say something nice, don''t say anything at all!)

I just want to thank you all for being so supportive and truthful. I never imagined all this wonderful feedback! I wish you all the greatest luck in your all relationships, it''s so wonderful to have new supportive friends!

9.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
9.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif" width="15 border=0">

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2005 9:23:35 PM
Author:sweetnghtmr

Buena girl: You guessed right! lol, I see he''s been getting around on this website as well :.)

36.gif
9.gif
Can''t wait to see your ring. From what I''ve read it sounds gorgeous!!! And your b/f is so cute about wanting it to be perfect mm width
1.gif

How was the talk with your best friend last night? I hope everything worked out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results