shape
carat
color
clarity

Response Card wording...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies...

I am just trying to finalize the invitations and need a little help and advice on the Response Card wording!

Because we are having a choice of entree for our reception, our caterer is requiring the following:
1. Head count 4 weeks in advance
2. Advance notice of guest entree choice, so that at the reception, their place cards will state what entree the guest has chosen.

So obviously, on the response card I need to ask the guest to choose between steak or chicken, but I cant just ask for numbers.. I actually need to know the name of the guest and the entree they choose.. does that make sense?

I''m just having a hard time coming up with the wording or organization of it. I mean.. can I actually say something to the effect of:
Name of guest(s) and entree choice: ________________

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I am by no means an ettiquette queen, but I see no reason why you can''t word the card exactly like that. I would use the word selection as opposed to choice but otherwise I think it''s fine.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I am SO not an etiquette guru,
but having been a bm many a time (and thus helped sort thru rsvp''s) i think you should have 2 ''columns'' so it''s clear they need to write something down for entree choice (otherwise you may end up on the phone trying to figure out who ordered what) OR simply leave it the way you have it, with a small break in the line.

So it would look more like

Name of guest Entree Selection

_____________ ______________

_____________ ______________

OR
Name of guest and entree selection __________ ____________

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results