shape
carat
color
clarity

Response Card Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
So upon getting one of our response cards back...I realized the mistake we made. We did not number the response cards incase someone didn''t put their name on it. We have down that 2 people aren''t coming...but they did not put their names on the envelope nor on the response card. We do know that it is someone local though because it was posted from the local post office. I guess in the end it doesn''t matter since they''re not coming to the reception...but just kind of irritating that we don''t know who it is.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
That sucks! I guess my post about numbering came to late to help you
7.gif
Hopefully everyone else will respond with names and you can figure it out.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
An interesting thing is that one family declined...but listed how many were declining and then put all of their names....so I think we''re to have my fiancee''s mom call and ask them if there was any confusion...I figured the people must have checkd the wrong box in a hurry or something because it wouldn''t make any sense to list out everyone''s name..but that''s just my oppinion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results