shape
carat
color
clarity

Resizing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, everyone!

I have a question and also a situation that I am dealing with.

Is your ering tight, just right, or does it fit a little loose?

I just received a plat ering from my FI last month and it''s a size 6 but it fits a little loose. I would go crazy if it fit too tight where I am struggling to take it off.

I guess where I am getting at is, since it''s winter does your finger shrink and since it''s platinum will the ring fit looser? I don''t know if I should wait or return the ring to WF to get it resized or should I buy a "cheapy" ring and place it on top of my ering so that I can feel more secure?

What you you guys think?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just go to claire''s and buy the little ring snuggie''s. they are around $5. then wait until summer. I wouldn''t size it smaller until you know for sure it won''t be too tight in warmer weather.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 8:25:44 PM
Author: mrssalvo
just go to claire''s and buy the little ring snuggie''s. they are around $5. then wait until summer. I wouldn''t size it smaller until you know for sure it won''t be too tight in warmer weather.

Ditto. For most people the best fit you can get is a ring that''s a tad loose in the winter and a tad tight in the summer unfortunately. Fingers swell/shrink with the seasons.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks a bunch ladies!

I will wait it out!
12.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd rather have my ring a little loose in winter but fitting in summer rather than having it squeezed when the weather warms up. I also know some like the little sizing beads that are soldered to the inside of the ring. It's best to wait until summer to see how it fits then before making any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results