shape
carat
color
clarity

**researcher**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you ever find any pictures of your bustle? I *think* I hate mine.
15.gif
Oh well, at least I can''t see it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, sorry if I missed it, but do we have any pics of your bustle??

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No...Researcher wore the exact same wedding dress as I will so I wondered what they did with her''s. Basically it is going to be a traditional bustle and I thought it was going to be a french bustle. I guess my place doesn''t DO french bustles because she acted like this was the ONLY way. Honestly I have come to terms with it. Not like I can see it anyways
20.gif
Not much I can do about it now. It isn''t THAT big of a deal....right?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, you should be happy! If you really want a french bustle, can you bring the dress to another seamstress?

I don''t even know what kind of bustle I had, but my bridal shop didn''t give me an option either. It definitely wasn''t a french bustle, that''s for sure. I didn''t LOVE it, but it did its job
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Rascal. You are so sweet. I used to have Summer''s e-mail but lost it somewhere on my hard drive. Her''s was probably similar. It was just kind of pulled up and had three buttons. Honestly I don''t even care at the point I was just curious. Taking it somewhere else is not an option at this point either. Thanks so much for responding. Sometimes I feel like my stuff gets lost on here!
41.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I missed this thread, Sweetie! I don''t have a good picture of my bustle (I''ll see if I can zoom in on a picture for you), but I will post one of another girl''s dress right now. The best options for our dress is a pickup bustle and french bustle. I did the pickup bustle immediately following the ceremony because it was so easy (One button), and then, at the reception, had my mom make up the french bustle.

bustle1.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a picture of the pickup bustle. Sorry the photo isn''t better; it''s of my hubby and me practicing our dance while our guests were enjoying cocktails. It looked much better when I wasn''t spinning/dancing. But, my favorite was when it was put in the french bustle.

bustle_pickup.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Summer! I figured it just got buried (my thread) I guess mine is a pick-up bustle but it has three buttons. I really like french bustles but it is too late too....oh well, not a big deal. Thanks for the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results