shape
carat
color
clarity

Requested by Irina :) the PS Admin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I know you'll move this to a more appropriate place, but I figured i'd post it here instead of hijacking Angeline's post.

maya_1.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!!PUPPIES!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww, they are sooo cute!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Margarw

Rough_Rock
Curiopotter - how beautiful....baby boxers or baby bullmastiffs? I''m having hard time telling by the pix, but they are sooooo cute. I have a baby (english) mastiff. His name is Ranger and he turned 5 months this past Tuesday! Congrats Mom!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
She''s our boxer..

Here''s another one I took for my portfolio..

maya_5.jpg

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Our Rat Terrier...

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
oops.

dusty_1.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Awwww...they''re so cute!! How many are there? And look at that sweet mama!
30.gif

curiospotter...I hope you keep this thread going with more pictures as they grow. I, for one, can''t get enough of puppies! LOL

Can you tell us about the pic of Maya (I presume) and the clown? What do you mean by "your portfolio"?

Thanks for sharing!
36.gif

widget

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 10:35:36 PM
Author: widget
Awwww...they''re so cute!! How many are there? And look at that sweet mama!
30.gif

curiospotter...I hope you keep this thread going with more pictures as they grow. I, for one, can''t get enough of puppies! LOL

Can you tell us about the pic of Maya (I presume) and the clown? What do you mean by ''your portfolio''?

Thanks for sharing!
36.gif

widget
There were 8 in the litter, 3 girls 5 boys. Those pictures were taken a few years ago, but Irina wanted me to post the pictures, so I did.

The picture of the clown is actually my boyfriend. This is a testiment to how great this guy is... he was willing to dress up that way, let me paint his face, and walk our dog around The Strand in Galveston, TX last summer in the middle of July, so I could get an A on that particular project.

My portfolio is for school. I''m currently an art student, so these were part of the photography portion of my portfolio.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh...it doesn''t get any better than that. the puppies are all adorable..
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
That's what cute overload is! Thank you...hey i ones tried to mate boxers for my friends and it was a disaster, they were just not interested, i have to say both of them were more into me. I love boxers too...

Dusty is so alerted in that photo - great shot, you are so talented!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Irina :)

Ours was mated by "accident". They both were AKC registered boxers and had their papers, but it came as a suprise! My boyfriend had to stay at his brother''s house for a while, and boom, it just happened.

Lemmie tell you... 8 puppies at one time??.. sheesh..... a lot of poop!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
curiopotter... what''s better than diamonds? PUPPIES!!! how adorable! thanks for sharing, I love dogs, I have 2 fur-babies. I''ve known a few boxers, crazy amounts of energy!

You are very talented, sounds like you''re in the right course. I love your photos.

cheers,

a

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWWWWWWW! I want them all!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
they are sooooo cute!!!!!!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
What a bunch of cuties!!! I want to bury my face in their fat little tummies!

Good luck with your new babies, they are going to be a handful in a few weeks!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is something so sweet about a mama and her puppies.
face23.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I wnat to hug them all!!! Can I come over? hehe
2.gif

They are SO SO SO cute! I just want to smell them! I love puppies'' breath! hehehe
21.gif

Your pictures are so good too!!!

Good luck with the pups! are you keeping any?

M~

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Baby dogs!!! I love them!!!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 3:47:13 PM
Author: Mandarine
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I wnat to hug them all!!! Can I come over? hehe
2.gif

They are SO SO SO cute! I just want to smell them! I love puppies'' breath! hehehe
21.gif

Your pictures are so good too!!!

Good luck with the pups! are you keeping any?

M~

LOL.. I always thought I was the only one who loved puppy breath. I used to stick my head in Momma''s kennel and burry my head in their warmth.

Actually all the pups are gone, I said earlier the photos were from last year... They all grew up healthy and playful, and all had their own unique personalities. I miss them so much, but I have to remember how stinky they got after they got older! peeyeww...

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Curiopotter,

I love the PUPPIES!!! They are ADORABLE!!!

And now I get it... Of course you''re an art student! I thought you were so talented when I came across your sketches... then came the photshop stuff... then the photography?!? Wow... I am really impressed. Thank you for sharing those precious photos. Your BF sure is a wonderful guy. Please tell him that he makes one handsome clown and a fabulous BF!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Hey curio...the puppies are adorable! I love puppies. I would kiss all the fur off of them!! You photos are great, too. I have been meaning to tell you how much I like your new avatar, too. Good to put a face with the creative lady who has tried to help me so much.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Coming from a cat person........ Aaahhhhhhhhh, I just want to hug them all, including mummy dog. They are all gorgeous.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
curiopotter...what sweet puppies, and wonderful portfolio pics - care to share more? :D Can we help it if we like photography :}
I have been asked to take wedding pics this year...the only problem is, they might be getting married, at the time I hope to be at Strms...but it might work out to be earlier...their parents are giving them a hard time, so I suggested they just get married, and have a reception later, and they are thinking about it :}

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys, I''m glad you all have enjoyed the photos.

Date: 3/31/2007 9:08:22 AM
Author: wifey2b
curiopotter...what sweet puppies, and wonderful portfolio pics - care to share more? :D Can we help it if we like photography :}
I have been asked to take wedding pics this year...the only problem is, they might be getting married, at the time I hope to be at Strms...but it might work out to be earlier...their parents are giving them a hard time, so I suggested they just get married, and have a reception later, and they are thinking about it :}
Wifey2b,

That''s actually not a bad idea. My parents had a very small and special wedding when they were in medical school. They were both dead broke, but still tied the knot with their close friends. When they got back home, they had a reception party with the rest of their family and friends who couldn''t be at their wedding.
My dad (the cheapest person I know) swears this is the way to go, and I think he''s trying to convince me of the same plan. LoL. Yeah.. like that''s going to happen... hahaha *evil laugh*

Anyway, I''d love to share more of my pictures if you all could stand it. I''ll see if I can get a hold of the scanner tomorrow and get some up.

KindredSpirit717

Rough_Rock
wow great photos!! but of course, how could photos be anything but great with such adorable models??!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results