shape
carat
color
clarity

Reputable (commercial cut) hydrothermal sapphire dealers?

Saturnstardust

Rough_Rock
Hi all! Second post on PS and first on the CS forum. I've looked at the vendor list but feel pretty overwhelmed, so hoping someone could help me out!

I've been thinking about a project (necklace) that my would require what's probably 30+ pieces of 10mm+ sapphire. I'm not insanely rich, so natural is out of question. I might want to get the centre piece or two precision cut, but 30+ pieces precision cut is also kind of out of budget, so I'm hoping to get decent commercial cut hydrothermal sapphires for the side stones.

So the question is, can anyone please recommend some trustworthy hydrothermal sapphire dealers, that usually have a decent cut (no huge windows or massive bellies or the like), and are generally willing to work with customers (I'll probably need to get some good colour/clarity matches)? Thanks a ton!!

fantapanda

Shiny_Rock
Of the top of my head maybe Julia from Julia B jewlery? She's got sample sales on lab sapphires and other lab gems and her prices seem fair. She's also responsive and nice. Gene from Precision Gems has been offering plenty of lab gems and his prices are reasonable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results