shape
carat
color
clarity

remodel just finished so I can stop worrying!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I have been posting a few concerns about a current remodel of my original ER which had the Lucida style but the setting wore away within a couple of years against my wedder. so, i had it all made into one ring and it was awful and I never wore it at all. Now finally, I have had it remade similar to the original design but by a differnt jeweller here in Melbourne, mostly for sentimental reasons I kept the Lucida but hopefully a different jeweller will have made it to last ... I don''t actually have them yet as my sister did the collection and I wont see her til tomorrow, but she took these pics for me.

jrjremodel2.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
now, to wait patiently until we can afford to upgrade the diamond!!!

jrjsideremodel2.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
It has a small pink "surprise" diamond on each side, and "L" prongs for something just a little bi different to the standard Lucida. I had/have some concerns around the side bars as I really wanted a design without them, but apparently I need them for the stone security. I have wondered about having some small diamonds micropave set into it but with the pink diamonds on the side I would probably need pinks on the bars? Also I considered have small stones micropave set onto the engagement ring band for some added sparkle as my centre stone is not very big (and I have a large size finger unfortunately!) but again not sure whether this would match the wedder. I think the jeweller has done a great job, and I am very happy with his work from what I can see, but it has been hard working with existing stones that didn''t suit a lot of styles I have grown to love!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your new set looks gorgeous. Looks like it will be well worth the wait
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set, love the pink diamond on the side
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I love the pink surprise diamond! Fun stuff!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the pink diamonds! Your new set is beautiful.
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I like it a lot!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
its absolutely STUNNING!
30.gif

dboy10

Rough_Rock
I LIKES THAT!!!!
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - your sis didn''t take hand-shots - shame on her!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif

Lori

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love surprise diamonds! Mine has them too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results