shape
carat
color
clarity

remember...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
I had an appt. at David''s long ago for my friends to try on BM dresses? They asked me to try on that one wedding dress that I liked just for the heck of it; just to say they''ve seen me in white! If I could have dyed this dress, I would have ordered it since it''s so pretty. So this isn''t the dress I''m wearing, but I finally developed the disposable camera and figured I would post the pics they took of me-

taadaa.jpg

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
This was to show the detail, but I look really Victorian in this one.

cleavage.jpg

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
And the beautiful back-

back2.jpg

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
That is really a beautiful dress - I can picture you wearing it in lavender!! I really love the bodice and the back/train. Is that what you based your custom dress off of?

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
No, actually my custom one will be much different. I wanted to try on strapless dresses since I usually have an issue because of my size. My dress will have corset lacing on the bodice, a separate A-line skirt and a detachable train in chiffon. I probably won''t have nearly as much embroidery. I''m kind of going for this style, not as fancy.

J1649.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooh you look great!!! I LOVE the back. I like the pic you showed of what you''re looking to get made though too! THe train is neat with the lace overlay

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, you look wonderful! I can''t wait to see pics of you in YOUR dress!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait!!! I should be having my first rough fitting in the next week or so. The dress shop was busy with prom season, so I said I could wait until May to get things going. They basically are going to have a the shape of the dress cut out to wrap around me to work on the basics. My next two fittings will be to add the details, like some embroidery and the last for the proverbial dotting i''s and crossing t''s. I may have edging on the train, but I don''t think I want the lace work in it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results