shape
carat
color
clarity

Remember your first (fantasy) love??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
I was perusing Google Images and had a nostalgia attack.

When I was 13, I was desperately in love...collected pictures, wrote fan letters, joined a fan club, etc. etc.

I was wondering....are there any others out there that were as goofy as I was? Or are more modern girls spared such afflictions?

I''d love to hear, and even better see pictures of their first "loves"...preferably what they looked like when we loved them...

I''ll go first. Sadly this TOTALLY dates me...but here goes: James Garner!
30.gif

widget

untitledjg.jpg

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Mine are bad and there''s a lot...when I was like 7, I was totally in love with John Travolta in Grease. I also had a huge crush on Dylan in 90210 when I was like 10 or 11. Then when I was about 14 or 15, there was Spike from Buffy, and at like 16 or 17 it was Cole from Charmed (who I still think is gorgeous.)

Starset

Shiny_Rock
I went through a teenage stage where you had to have a crush on either Corey Haim or Cory Feldman - I liked the weirdo Feldman who always wore black. Haim was just too pretty.

My first and everlasting true love is ETA: wow that's just huge - sry

John%20Barbarino%20Travolta.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Donny Osmond
emembarrassed.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL...mine were Johnny Dep on 21 Jump Street AND......*gulp* I shouldn''t even be admitting this...Jonathan Knight on NKOTB. I know..shameful.
5.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JK sure had some snaky hips I remember with his dancing
41.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/20/2006 11:31:13 AM
Author: Mara
LOL...mine were Johnny Dep on 21 Jump Street AND......*gulp* I shouldn''t even be admitting this...Jonathan Knight on NKOTB. I know..shameful.
5.gif

Oh yeah, Johnny was one of mine, too. And I still adore him.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2006 11:31:13 AM
Author: Mara
5.gif
That''s interesting. I didn''t have a crush per say - but thought he was one of the best actors on the little screen at the time. I loved that show.

That said, I was in love with all of the Monkeys - Mike Nesbith being my favorite - belonged to their fan club and everything. My friends and I would ride our banana bikes around the neighborhood belting out such great ballads as "Last Train to Clarkesville".
6.gif
The sadest thing is that I have FOND memories of that time.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still love Davy Jones - he is as cute as a button
face23.gif
Trying to think of who were popular heartthrobs in my day...

Andy Gibb
David Cassidy
Leif Garrett
John Travolta

Then when I was in my late teens John Taylor from Duran Duran.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: Lorelei
Donny Osmond
emembarrassed.gif
LOL!!!!

I have a crush on Johnny Depp today, and I''m a hundred years old!!

widget

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you Widget!!!! I am rather partial these days to Brett Cullen ( actor) - he is older than me though!
9.gif
I have grown out of Donny Osmond!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Mine was Neil Diamond. Now how ancient does that make me???

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
Joe McIntyre from NKOTB
JOE4.jpg

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
group89.jpg

they look like little kids now, LOL!

momothree

Shiny_Rock
Here's my honey, David Cassidy, the first man to make my heart go pitter pat. I think our relationship started when I was about 8 or 9 years old.
Many many years later my husband gave me a gift of an autographed picture of David and a Partridge Family CD collection. Very thoughtful, no?

ETA: EEEeew. I didn't realize that I had copied/uploaded "Old David" too. I prefer to think of him as a studly young teen not as an older man with too many face lifts.

davidpic.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Luke Skywalker! (aka Mark Hamill)
emembarrassed.gif
But I only knew him as Luke Skywalker (being all of 7) and that's who I was head over heels for!
emsmilep.gif

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
pic...

epvi.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MO3 was it a pupa shell necklace David Cassidy used to wear?????

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I was in love with Davey Jones. David Cassidy, Donny Osmond and Bobby Sherman. I can still remember belting out "I Think I Love You" right along with David Cassidy. It''s fun to remember those days.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Puka Shell
pk1.gif

momothree

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes, the puka shells...

I use an IT consultant, dubbed by me -- although not to his face-- "Computer Boy", that I joke is about 12 years old but in reality is in his early 20s. He sometimes wears puka shells. Kinda cute. Are they in once again?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I KNEW I had that wrong!!!! Imagine a necklace made out of dead grub casings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
31.gif

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
My first love was Doogie Howser when I was like 6, I met him a few months ago randomly and I was like ewwww, I was confused when I was 6...

doogie1.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Parker Stevenson from the Hardy Boys.......both my sisters liked Shaun Cassidy.
3.gif

hboys0171.jpg

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/20/2006 12:34:03 PM
Author: AmantdeChat
Luke Skywalker! (aka Mark Hamill)
emembarrassed.gif
But I only knew him as Luke Skywalker (being all of 7) and that''s who I was head over heels for!
emsmilep.gif

Ha, I loved Han Solo. I saw Star Wars for the first time when I was like 10 and I thought he was so adorable.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
My ''first fantasy love'' was Ponch from CHiPs. Gosh looking at his picture now I don''t even know why.

Then I was in love with:

Simon LeBon
Michael Hutchence
C Thomas Howell
Hate to admit...Donnie Walhberg (although I wasn''t that young then
20.gif
)
Hate to admit even more...Michael Jackson...when he was cute and had a nose!!!

Attachments

• ponch123546.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 446

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh, yeah, I remember... You see, my mother was a huge Star Trek fan when she was a kid, so we watched the two last seasons of The Next Generation and mom actually taught us most of our English by translating everything. Then Voyager came on and we watched all 7 seasons; I was 10 to 16. I have to say those were great family moments when we''d all sit down to watch it! I think that''s why I liked it so much.

And this guy came on in Season 6, a teenager separated from the Borg collective and adopted by the Voyager crew, and I was smitten.
emembarrassed.gif

120x90.jpg

I hadn''t seen this guy in four or five years before digging this up for you!! I still have a thing for tall dark and handsome men, it seems!
28.gif

Yes, I''m a nerd.
34.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
I guess this shows my age, but my first fantasy love that I can remember was Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

db-jtt42.jpg

I wanted to marry him. My mom wanted me to marry him too.

And Mara, don't feel bad....I also had a *huge* crush on Jonathan from NKOTB. What's with me and Jonathans?

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
wow, anchor you might win the prize for that one!
2.gif
9.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I *may* have you all beat here.

When I was a weee little kid, I used to LOVE Bob Barker from the Price is Right. According to my Mom, I'd run up to the screen and kiss kiss kiss it. I loved him that much.

And I STILL totally puffy heart johnny depp. LOVE HIM TO BITS.

Anyway, my first real celeb Crush, I was about 13 and completely and totally in love with Sebastian Bach, the lead singer of skid row.

Yeah...

baz-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results