carat
color
clarity

remade eternity band from IDJ

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi all,

Someone at some point told her story of getting a fairly large eternity band made by IDJ (u-prong at first). For some reason she was unhappy with the design and asked them to redo the setting with a basket design. They re-did, left a sizing bar, and also, didn't use as many stones (1-2 were left over).

I toying with the idea of an eternity band and have contact some vendors, including IDJ. I keep asking who this PSer was so I can see her thread again but they aren't responding to that question.

I thought I might ping you guys. Any idea who this could be?

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks Ariel but that's not the right one. Maybe my memory is fading in my old age or I have mom's brain right now but the ring had bigger stones and the PSer just posted the results. It was U-pronged at first and then switched to a basket setting.

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade
Canuk-Gal, It's not that post BUTTTTTTTT it's ascher's gal's ring!!! It's not IDJ it's ERD. Where is my mind nowadays!!!!

Thanks so much!!! It's the second ring bling that I envy from her! Sorry I'm soooo excited. I've been googling and PS searching and I couldn't find anything!

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade
I went to the ERD website and there is no email information. Anyone have Mark's email????

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mili-Lani|1416275626|3785507 said:
Canuk-Gal, It's not that post BUTTTTTTTT it's ascher's gal's ring!!! It's not IDJ it's ERD. Where is my mind nowadays!!!!

Thanks so much!!! It's the second ring bling that I envy from her! Sorry I'm soooo excited. I've been googling and PS searching and I couldn't find anything!

Glad to have helped!

Is this the other link you are looking for? ERD = Brilliantly Engaged

http://www.brilliantlyengaged.com/site-page/contactus.html

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results