shape
carat
color
clarity

rehersal dinner dress! what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered my rehersal dinner dress. I love it! So cute, what do you guys think?
and I got it in white of course. Rehersal is in July so I wanted something appropriate for the heat! yay!
36.gif

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=CL-170081&page=1&cgname=OSCLODRSVIL&rfnbr=2667

dboatsupreme

Rough_Rock
Very cute! Love their dresses myself. :)

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
yay, i hope its "dressy" enough for the rehersal.

are you all dressing up for your rehersal?

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Great dress! I acutally own it... I will warn you it is very see through and CLINGY, but it will be perfect for the heat. It is defintely a sexy dress!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, you are going to look hot
1.gif
. Love the dress!

I want to dress up (read: semi-formal-ish) for my rehearsal, but FI''s parents want it to be more casual
15.gif
. I am trying to subtly let them know that I don''t want this to be a jeans event! If it does end up being a jeans event in the end, I will still dress up.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!! What shoes are you going to wear with it?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
It''s pretty, but beware like another poster said, that it''s clingy. For me, that just wouldn''t work with my body!! LOL But I really do like it and hope you do, too, when you get it. :)

For me, we''re going super casual and having (essentially) a bbq in my MOHs family''s backyard. It''ll be ''catered'' (in that we''re not making the food, but we are just picking it up and bringing it to their house), but it''s also just a small affair. Just key people from the wedding, you know? And, I feel it''s sort of strange to go and do something fancy the night before this super-fancy party you''re throwing the next day..but that''s just me. I don''t know.

As to what I''m wearing? Well, I really want to get some kind of shirt (read: tank top, since mine is in July, too) that says BRIDE and have my girls in shirts that denote their status, too, and that''s all I care about. Whether they pair that with a skirt or shorts or even jeans is fine. It''s the only (and last) time I''ll be able to wear something like that... :)

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is super adorable! And with the right shoes and accessories you can make it as dressy or casual as you would like!
2.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that it''s lovely!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone.
I have been eyeing this dress on VS for a while now. I just love it and the best part is that I got it on ebay for $29.
new w/tags. wooohooo.
SO, if it comes and it doesn''t "work" for the rehersal or is way to clingy for that night, i do plan on bringing it on the honeymoon and wearing it while we are in mexico for evenings out ! so yay! I''ll still wear it a lot and $29 is perfect for that!
blueeyes157 I was hoping it would not be see through - would you wear it to a restaurant? what is see through the skirt? I dont mind clingy, but i dont want to look slutty. lol
freke i haven''t thought about shoes for it yet, any ideas come to mind?

Also, I really wanted to find the white dress that violet posted a while back, does anyone know where i can find this one??? this would be perfect too -
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rehersal-dinner-dress-opinions-needed.91129/

Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results