shape
carat
color
clarity

Rehersal Dinner Dress and/or after party dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I can't decide what I am going to wear this for yet. Luvbug reminded me today that I bought this dress back in late October as a possible reception dress. Then, I realized that I love my wedding dress and will not want to take it off. I bought this dress on pre-owned wedding dresses for an extreamly low price. It is the Melissa Sweet Mari. Its fairly big on me so the pictures don't look the best but you get the idea. I think it needs to be shortened a bit as welll.

dress frontem1.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Another back...

em1dressbackreh.JPG

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
If you are having an after party, this dress looks like a wonderful way to extend your evening as "The Bride" with a stunning white dress.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
engagement party, rehersal dinner, getaway dress?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I''m thinking wearing it to rehersal dinner and if I feel like changing out of my wedding dress for the after party...maybe wear it again?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 11:21:25 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
I''m thinking wearing it to rehersal dinner and if I feel like changing out of my wedding dress for the after party...maybe wear it again?
Now THAT sounds like a plan!! This way you get to wear that incredible wedding dress of yours that I so covet for your entire wedding day but you also get to wear this party dress and enjoy it!
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Can you believe that these pictures were taken around Thanksgiving when my sister came to visit and I still have an awful tan line from the summer. I am going to need to do something about that. Looks like I may have to spray tan before hand.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 11:24:37 PM
Author: Sparkalicious

Now THAT sounds like a plan!! This way you get to wear that incredible wedding dress of yours that I so covet for your entire wedding day but you also get to wear this party dress and enjoy it!
36.gif
Thank you for the compliment on the dress. I really came to the conclusion that I love it so much that I don''t think I''ll want to take it off. I''m afraid that I will love it so much that I will wear it to the after party, so I think the Mari may have to come out of the rehersal. Oh, and I''m not thrilled that it is ivory. It still looks ok though. I even got some crazy flat shoes to wear with it.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that it would be perfect for the rehearsal dinner. It''s gorgeous!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
YAY!! I love seeing more Mari
30.gif

The rehearsal dinner is a great idea. If you think you''re going to want to keep your gown on all night you should rock that wedding dress as long as you can!

I also think that it is soooo cute it could be worn again, like a formal night on a cruise perhaps? Why are you not happy about the ivory - were you looking for white?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 11:28:48 PM

Date: 2/23/2009 11:24:37 PM
Author: Sparkalicious

36.gif
Thank you for the compliment on the dress. I really came to the conclusion that I love it so much that I don''t think I''ll want to take it off. I''m afraid that I will love it so much that I will wear it to the after party, so I think the Mari may have to come out of the rehersal. Oh, and I''m not thrilled that it is ivory. It still looks ok though. I even got some crazy flat shoes to wear with it.
I feel the same way about your wedding gown! Its so stunning. This dress looks like a great find too! I love the low dipping back. Very unexpected!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 9:43:25 AM
Author: luvbug
YAY!! I love seeing more Mari
30.gif

The rehearsal dinner is a great idea. If you think you''re going to want to keep your gown on all night you should rock that wedding dress as long as you can!

I also think that it is soooo cute it could be worn again, like a formal night on a cruise perhaps? Why are you not happy about the ivory - were you looking for white?
I think that I happen to look better in white, but the ivory is ok too. My wedding dress is white so maybe it will be nice to have something a little different. I wish that I had some fully body pics with the shoes I will be wearing.

Love, love, love the dress on you!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
I''d love to see your shoes too! I''m partial to ivory and think it looks fab on you + it''s nice to be a little different from your gown - which I searched btw and it is A-MAZ-ING!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 10:30:20 AM
Author: luvbug
I''d love to see your shoes too! I''m partial to ivory and think it looks fab on you + it''s nice to be a little different from your gown - which I searched btw and it is A-MAZ-ING!
Thanks! I love my gown, I''m glad you like the ivory, it makes me feel better but again, I can''t really complain since it was a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results